hair freshener..ANYONE ?

ceecee Posts: 7Registered Users
so i'm finally getting decent results when i straighten my hair, but it's still a long process. so once i flat-iron it, i like to keep it straight for as long as possible (well, til i wash it again).

i work in a smoky & sweaty bar at nights, which leaves my hair not smelling its best. does anyone know of any products which mask smoky odours or just neautralise the smell.. just so i can put off washing it til the end of the week? anyone tried any hair perfumes/fresheners? preferably one that isn't too drying or causes frizz...

any suggestions appreciated!

Comments

• curlyplus2curlyplus2 Posts: 105Registered Users
    Shiseido makes a hair and body freshener to neutralize cigarette smoke and cooking odors, but it's a little pricey--$27. Maybe you can find it on EBAY?
    Hair Type: 3C Natural, 3B Relaxed. I'm transitioning!

Fotki Password: curly
  • curlykattycurlykatty Posts: 18Registered Users
    My hairdresser recommended Dry Clean by Sebastian. Smells great and gets all the bar smell out of my hair.
    3B course on the dry side. Still searching for the best gel that will leave my hair feeling soft
  • KurlyGurl708KurlyGurl708 Posts: 24Registered Users
    If I'm not mistaken, African Pride has one, I think they call it a "Hair Deoderizer". It's a small bottle, and I'm not sure of the cost. It's on the Walgreens Website. You can probably find it at one of the Black Beuty Supply stores as well I would think.
    3b/c texturized hair.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file