OKC Curlies

modelt23modelt23 Posts: 11Registered Users
Any OKC and surrounding areas curlies out there who would like to meet, greet, and encourage???:thumright:

Comments

• curlygirlymecurlygirlyme Posts: 1,340Registered Users
    I tried to get the Okie curls together once and no one replied. I live in Moore. I know there are some girls from Norman and a few others kind of scattered.
  • motleyjmmotleyjm Posts: 168Registered Users
    I'm new to the site and considering the CG method. I live in Norman.
    2A (fine hair but a lot of it), High Porosity
    Co-wash: Suave Naturals Coconut
    Rinse: L'oreal Vive Pro Nutrigloss (without cones)
    Leave-in: Healthy Sexy Hair Pumpkin Potion
    Gel: HETT and HETMS spray gel
    Occasionally: Nexuss Emergencee protein treatment and Naked Naturals Smoothing Low Poo
  • soonermomsoonermom Posts: 73Registered Users
    I know I am behind the times with this reply, but I am in OKC area and think it would be fun to meet sometime.
  • smasters467smasters467 Posts: 527Registered Users
    I'm in OKC, and I think it would be fun!!
    How's My Hair?
    Review: L'Oreal Evercreme Cleansing Conditioner
    Review: Yes To Carrots Nourishing Shampoo & Pampering Conditioner + 35% off at YTC.com

3a-b, fine & medium texture, medium-high porosity from years of damaging. I'm addicted to changing my hair color.
    Cleansing: No-Poo, Elucence MBS, YTC Poo,
    Conditioner: One Condition, JC Too Shea!, YTC Condish, Elucence MBC, Joico Daily, KCKT
    Styling: KCCC, LALPS, BRHG, Biotera Gel
    SMB Photography
    There is another thread with more Curlies in the OKC area if we pick a date, time, and place I'll find the thread and send a PM to everyone. I hardly see any curls in OKC it would be nice to meet other curlies.
  • FroggiloreFroggilore Posts: 141Registered Users
    I'm in Midwest City and would love to get together sometime. Especially to trade stylists names! I'm still trying to find a curly stylist who can maybe help me and give me and my mom a better trim.
    Hair type: 2a/b, medium to fine texture, medium to high porosity (I think!)
    Routine: Occasionally wash with Lavender baby shampoo. CO wash with Garnier triple nutrition conditioner, use a nickel sized blob as a leave in, scrunch out a little water, scrunch in some aloe gel (FOTE), then scrunch in some Biosilk Rock Hard Gelee (BRHG). Plop with a backwards turbie twist for 10 min - to overnight.
    CG since 23 May 2009! (with some minor slips)
    Froggilore wrote: »
    I'm in Midwest City and would love to get together sometime. Especially to trade stylists names! I'm still trying to find a curly stylist who can maybe help me and give me and my mom a better trim.

You should go to the palm salon in norman and see Wrobyn Thompkins she is the owner and they best at cutting curly hair. I've tried a few other ladies there and she is just the best.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file