Help, Need a Salon/Stylist in Philly to do 3C-4A Hair

wildandpeacefulwildandpeaceful Registered Users Posts: 14
Hi I have 3c-4a (i think) hair and I desperately need color and a trim or shape. I do not want to loose alot of lenght. I have been wearing my hair pulled back with a scarf in a curly afro forever. When I try to wear it out it doesn't have any shape to it so it kinda looks like Side Show Bob from the Simpson. (btw, i am still trying to find products so that it does not frizz up). I have attached a picture of me on the one or two occasions I try to wear it out. If anyone knows of a Salon or Stylist in Philly that can help a sister out, it is greatly appreciated. I went to Singatures once and I feel that Joseph cut out my curls, I am unsure as to whether I wan to try him again. Please help. Any thoughts are appreciated.

Comments

• joycurljoycurl Registered Users Posts: 162
    BUMP!
    Type: 4ab
    Co-Wash: Elucence MB Conditioner, ACV Rinse
    Sealant: Coconut/Castor/Olive Oil Mixture
    Style: My Own Butter Mix
    Deep Cond: CJ Curl Rehab Moisturizing Hair Treatment, Henna, Olive Oil & Honey
    Current Faves: Coconut/Castor/Olive Oil Mixture, Henna, Curl Junkie Products
    My Fotki
    event.png
  • danibrandanibran Registered Users Posts: 6
    I'm having the same problem. I've only found someone to blow dry and flat iron my hair and that was only ok. No one that shaped my hair, they've trimmed it but, I have the same triangle and no solution. I'll keep you posted if I find someone.
  • Robin1Robin1 Registered Users Posts: 5
    Hello can anyone tell the solution of taking the above matter....

The London Travel Clinic is a Public Health Agency of Canada approved.
    Guide with latest it training.
  • rbbrbb Registered Users Posts: 4,355 Curl Connoisseur
    have either of you contacted kathymack, she raves about her stylist in philly. you should pm her.

3a, some 2c & 3b, medium texture, porosity normal, low elasticity :-(
    washing/cowashing, conditioning, protein tx: curl junkie products
    leave in:curl junkie conditioners and treatments as leave in
    styling: curl junkie 
    sealants - jane carter nourish & shine

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file