Fried Ice Cream

Anyone know how to do this at home?
"What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lives within us."
-Oliver Wendell Holmes

Comments

• Sweetie83Sweetie83 Registered Users Posts: 110
    Hair Type: 3c/4a

"I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life's a b****. You've got to go out and kick a$$." Maya Angelou
  • BlueEyedTXCutie7903BlueEyedTXCutie7903 Registered Users Posts: 5
    I found that recipe also in a search but it isn't like the recipe I've had. Thanks anyway.
    "What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lives within us."
    -Oliver Wendell Holmes
  • Summer91Summer91 Registered Users Posts: 265
    Ohhhh...fried ice cream is wonderful. Is there a particular type of recipe that you want to make it like? I am trying to find one like a restaraunt here named Chi Chi's (the rest of their food sucks though) Anyway, I will definitely post if I find one.
  • BlueEyedTXCutie7903BlueEyedTXCutie7903 Registered Users Posts: 5
    I'm looking for a recipe similar to one I've had at a restaurant. The restaurant is now closed down, and the food sucked too, except for the fried ice cream. The coating was more like a pastry, kind of like a sopapilla (sp?) All the recipes I've found have nuts or corn flake coating.
    -Oliver Wendell Holmes
  • CurlyLaurenCurlyLauren Registered Users Posts: 18
  • modegrrlmodegrrl Registered Users Posts: 274 Curl Neophyte
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Summer91:
    Ohhhh...fried ice cream is wonderful. Is there a particular type of recipe that you want to make it like? I am trying to find one like a restaraunt here named Chi Chi's (the rest of their food sucks though) Anyway, I will definitely post if I find one.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL! You're right about their food! The only thing worse is Dos Gringos ("two white guys"), which I think is only here in my town.
    "For many years the National Pretend Speed Limit was fifty-five miles per hour"--Dave Barry

PW: frizzella
  • maryellenmaryellen Registered Users Posts: 1
    This is thw chi chi's recipe

(It's also in the cook book top secret recipes --)

http://www.geocities.com/NapaValley/7035/icecream.html
    I've had it with reality, now I want my fairy godmother

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file