Raleigh, NC CG stylist

Waves84Waves84 Registered Users Posts: 64
Please help me find a CG sylist in Raleigh, NC!!
2B - Just below BSL
CG as of 7/11

Low Poo - GioSAS, Healthy Sexy Hair Pumpkin Shampoo, Alterna Caviar Shampoo
Co-wash- Suave Coconut
Rinse out - GioSAS codish, Healthy Sexy Hair Pumpkin Codish, Alterna Caviar Codish
Currently auditioning the following products - BRHG, Ecostyler Argan Oil, SMSmoothie, Dep Sport Gel, LaBellaLotsofCurls, Healthy Sexy Hair Pumpkin Mask, LI & Potion, LOOB, Aussie Sydney Smooth....Just want frizz free waves w/ some curls...

Comments

• Curls=BeautyCurls=Beauty Registered Users Posts: 1,781
    Check out the CurlSalons section. There are plenty in Raleigh.
    Cleanser: Liquid Castile Soap diluted in a foaming soap dispenser
    Rinse:
    ACV rinse
    Detangler/Conditioner:
    Oyin Handmade Greg Juice or Juices and Berries
    Stylers: Botticelli Botanicals Styling Mudd, KCCC, Honey Rinses and BRHG, Crack Leave-in Hair Cream when straightening

Tools: Silk pillowcase, Floursack towels, Jersey T-Shirts, Wide Tooth Comb, Velecta Paramount TGR-VQX Hair Dryer (for when I straighten) and BaByliss PRO Ionic Rollabout Hard Hat Dryer
  • Waves84Waves84 Registered Users Posts: 64
    I ment to say a Deva stylist as the salons listed do not offer that type of service - I'm still trying to find a local raleigh only salon that can cut the Deva way! There has to be someone else on this forum that lives in Raleigh and has gone the CG route!
    2B - Just below BSL
    CG as of 7/11

Co-wash- Suave Coconut
    Rinse out - GioSAS codish, Healthy Sexy Hair Pumpkin Codish, Alterna Caviar Codish
    Currently auditioning the following products - BRHG, Ecostyler Argan Oil, SMSmoothie, Dep Sport Gel, LaBellaLotsofCurls, Healthy Sexy Hair Pumpkin Mask, LI & Potion, LOOB, Aussie Sydney Smooth....Just want frizz free waves w/ some curls...
  • Curls=BeautyCurls=Beauty Registered Users Posts: 1,781
    Waves84 wrote: »
    I ment to say a Deva stylist as the salons listed do not offer that type of service - I'm still trying to find a local raleigh only salon that can cut the Deva way! There has to be someone else on this forum that lives in Raleigh and has gone the CG route!

If you go to Deva Concepts.com they have a salon locator.
    They have one listed as being Deva Certified in Raleigh, it is Bliss Salon, the stylist is William Champagne.
    Cleanser: Liquid Castile Soap diluted in a foaming soap dispenser
    Rinse:
    ACV rinse
    Detangler/Conditioner:
    Oyin Handmade Greg Juice or Juices and Berries
    Stylers: Botticelli Botanicals Styling Mudd, KCCC, Honey Rinses and BRHG, Crack Leave-in Hair Cream when straightening

Tools: Silk pillowcase, Floursack towels, Jersey T-Shirts, Wide Tooth Comb, Velecta Paramount TGR-VQX Hair Dryer (for when I straighten) and BaByliss PRO Ionic Rollabout Hard Hat Dryer
  • Waves84Waves84 Registered Users Posts: 64
    Thank you for your help but, i've already gone those routes and i'd like someone who has actually gone to that salon or another local CG/deva trained salon to give advice
    2B - Just below BSL
    CG as of 7/11

Co-wash- Suave Coconut

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file