Logging In Twice

gryantmarch2stepgryantmarch2step Registered Users Posts: 454
Why all of the sudden do I need to log in twice? Is this happening to anyone else?
3B~Botticelli/3C~ Corkicelli~Blonde
Faves: B&A Gel, BRHG, ReCoil, KC Knot Today, Curl Junkie CCCC

PW: dmbcurls

Comments

• sassette726sassette726 Registered Users Posts: 694
    It's happening to me too. And it messes me up since I usually just scan the "posts since your last visit" list. Logging in twice means that list is always empty.
    2b copper penny red
    "While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats."

CURRENTLY USING:
    Renpure Moisturizing Shampoo, Body Shop Banana Conditioner, Ouidad Tress Effects GelMy fashion blog:
    http://a-la-mode-2010.blogspot.com/
  • gryantmarch2stepgryantmarch2step Registered Users Posts: 454
    Hmm...I'm glad it's not just me.

• godgivenpermgodgivenperm Registered Users Posts: 678
    Hmmm...this wasn't happening to me on my home computer.

But now I'm on a different computer and this just happened to me too.

Now I have the same problem as sassette726 - my "posts since last visit" is empty and I know that's not right.
    3B/3C
    No more PJ tendencies. Tigi Curls Rock Curl Amplifier is the best thing to make my curls rock all day! Next best are KCCC and Re:Coil +HE TT Gel.
  • gryantmarch2stepgryantmarch2step Registered Users Posts: 454
    Hmmm...this wasn't happening to me on my home computer.

But now I'm on a different computer and this just happened to me too.

Now I have the same problem as sassette726 - my "posts since last visit" is empty and I know that's not right.

Yes "posts since last visit" is acting up on me too the last week.

HELP

• msjokermsjoker Registered Users Posts: 1,658
    Yeah, it's happening to me too. I thought I either had super short-term memory or I was in the twilight zone. And when I log out, I'm still logged in :?
    "It moisturizes my situation... preserves my sexy."
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    OK, I'll have the fabulous Ian check into it pronto. Thanks for letting us know.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • sassette726sassette726 Registered Users Posts: 694
    Don't know if this makes a difference, but I've noticed that the problem only seems to crop up when I hit Return instead of actually clicking "Login" with my mouse.
    2b copper penny red
    "While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats."

CURRENTLY USING:
    Renpure Moisturizing Shampoo, Body Shop Banana Conditioner, Ouidad Tress Effects GelMy fashion blog:
    http://a-la-mode-2010.blogspot.com/
  • godgivenpermgodgivenperm Registered Users Posts: 678
    Don't know if this makes a difference, but I've noticed that the problem only seems to crop up when I hit Return instead of actually clicking "Login" with my mouse.

I just logged in and hit "Enter" instead of clicking with my mouse and logged in just fine. But this is from my "home" computer - the one that I didn't get the problem on anyway. So this probably isn't a valid test.

The next time I'm on another computer I'll experiment again.
    3B/3C
    No more PJ tendencies. Tigi Curls Rock Curl Amplifier is the best thing to make my curls rock all day! Next best are KCCC and Re:Coil +HE TT Gel.
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Banned Users Posts: 24,963 Curl Neophyte
    I was going to quote someone & was logged out. And I noticed that some people's avatars are x's...urgh...
    Ian's been working on it today. Let me know if it works better from now on.

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • KaiaKaia Registered Users Posts: 8,815 Curl Connoisseur
    Grrrr, it never happened to me before until today. I'm usually always logged in, but now it's making me log in everytime I come to the boards AND every time I make a post.
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
    Ok, I'm told that to avoid the double log-in thing, you need to login manually, then check that "log me on automatically each visit" box.

If you don't know your password, email me. There's also a problem w/ the email system; I see where some of you are trying to reset your password but the emails are bouncing back to us. We're working on that one, too.

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file