Poll about your curly kid

MichelleMichelle AdministratorPosts: 742Administrators, Moderators Administrator
We're doing a poll about curly kids. Thanks for your help!

Michelle
Michelle
co-founder
NaturallyCurly.com
Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• curlyjenncurlyjenn Posts: 590Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I just posted about this. My daughter hates her beautiful curls. It makes me sad because they're really popping out beautifully! I'm hoping that introducing her to this site will help!
    I'm a 3b, with 3c underneath.
    I'm a product junkie. <3
  • solangesolange Posts: 2,539Registered Users
    My biggest challenge is dealing with the amount of hair.

Not only do my kids have curly hair, they also have very thick and very long hair.

I t definitely takes more time to care for it properly.
    3C, BSL Unstretched -
  • HannahsMomHannahsMom Posts: 39Registered Users
    I'm one of those who has pretty straight hair with a curly daughter. I am learning alot here though, so I am doing MUCH better now! Thanks guys. :D

I have been using only conditioner on her hair for the last few weeks and it seems to be working out well. Having hair that almost never takes conditioner I never would have thought of this in a million years had I not found this site! :oops:
  • MomOfCurlyAngelMomOfCurlyAngel Posts: 2Registered Users
    Having long, straight (boring) hair myself, I've learned a lot about taking care of my daughter's beautiful golden 3B ringlets! She has the hair I've always wanted! Now, thanks to all of this information, I feel better equipped to help her learn to take care of & enjoy it! :D[/list]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file