Great product for oily skin

sassette726sassette726 Posts: 694Registered Users
I have horrible oily skin. As in, I wash with an oily skin-targetted cleanser, use a mild astringent followed by an oil-free moisturizer (St. Ives cucmber-elastin gel) and I'm STILL greasy and shiny before noon every day. :(

Today I tried a product called "The Matter the Better" (http://pr.meetmark.com/PRSuite/buy/shop/showproduct?type=product&id=1&prodid=00374640 ) – my mother-in-law sells Avon/Mark and most of their products are very good.

This stuff is great! I put it on under my moisturizer in the morning, and my face stayed oil free all day! I usually carry those little blotting papers in my purse. I forgot them today, but was shocked to find that I ddin't need them anyway. I've never gotten through a day without needing to blot at least once. Hooray! :lol:

If you've got oily-breakut prone skin, give this a try. I also have very sensitive skin and am allergic to almost everything, and this didn't irritate my skin one bit.
2b copper penny red
"While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats."

CURRENTLY USING:
Renpure Moisturizing Shampoo, Body Shop Banana Conditioner, Ouidad Tress Effects GelMy fashion blog:
http://a-la-mode-2010.blogspot.com/

Comments

• luvmylocsluvmylocs Posts: 7,578Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    thanks i'll check this out!
    a dreamy pisces :fish:
    please recycle, it matters...
    i change lives...through fitness
    i'm more relaxed being natural
  • curly_princesscurly_princess Posts: 360Registered Users
    Thanks! I'm interested in anything that will suppress oilies. I'll let you know if I try it.
    3a/b, fine hair... with a mind of its own!
    PW- frenchfries

Your hair, it's everywhere. Screaming infidelities, taking its wear.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file