Raquel in Gainesville.

JariJari Registered Users Posts: 67
Posted in the stylist page.. and wanted to post here as my post will take a week and Im super excited to share the news...so here goes...:director:

Met with Raquel for a haircut and a style.. I was impressed with the attention to detail and the time she took to address the specific needs of my hair. I have 3c thick hair.. and am usually wary of hairdressers.. however Raquel set me at ease right away. She is even interested in training to learn the Deva and Ouidad methods. She keeps a copy of Devas curly hair book in the salon. She used the luxury line of conditioner mixed with sulfate free shampoo on my hair and it smelled awesome.. she also took the time to set my hair in ringlets. My hair looks perfect. Her cuts are super reasonably priced.. If you have curly hair.. even thick hair.. u must see Raquel...In summary.. Raquel is the Bomb!!!!! If you live in Gainesville or the surrounding area you must get your hair cut by her..you wont be sorry. :thumbright:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] currrently using:
Leave in: GVP Leave-In Treatment: Compare to Sebastian Potion 9 from Sallys
Style: Smooth n shine curl activator gel for extra dry hair.
Shampoo 1x every other week with Biolage Ultra Hydrating. Condition wash every two days with Sallys Shea moisture condition or Aussie Moist conditioner.

Comments

• WurlyLoxWurlyLox Registered Users Posts: 4,858 Curl Neophyte
    Gainesville, Georgia, Florida, or elsewhere?
    2C/3A/3B - modified CG - fairly fine now, normal/low porosity/normal elasticity

Current Main Rotation: MG217 medicated or Aim2Health 'poos for scalp, Elucence cond., Spiral Solutions Protein & Deeply Decadent Cond., CJCCCC reg or lite,CJ Pattern Pusha,, Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz + lots more, sporadically

HG Method: Super Soaker + Smasters-ing, brief upside down diffusing w/360o diffuser then clips/clamps & air dry. Newly gray - stopped my henna glosses!

www.fotki.com/auntnett
  • fr1632fr1632 Registered Users Posts: 6
    contact info and location for her salon????
    carmen cocoa florida
  • fr1632fr1632 Registered Users Posts: 6
    8)contact info and location for her salon????
    carmen cocoa florida
  • JariJari Registered Users Posts: 67
    Raquel Torres
    is at Salon Vogue in Gainesville, Florida.
    5000 NW 34th St Ste 6 ·
    Gainesville

(352) 380-0344
    Shampoo 1x every other week with Biolage Ultra Hydrating. Condition wash every two days with Sallys Shea moisture condition or Aussie Moist conditioner.
  • JariJari Registered Users Posts: 67
    I had my hair set in ringlets and have achieved 5th day hair... without having to rewet. Luv her!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file