We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Good Hair @ the Toronto International Film Festival

KinkyPJKinkyPJ Posts: 297Registered Users
Hi bellas, some friends and I have tickets for the Good Hair screening at the TIFF on Saturday, September 19th @ 9:30am. After the movie we are going to have lunch downtown Toronto and you are all invited. If you are interested in joining us PM me with your email address and I will keep you posted with the details. Also, you can purchase tickets online or by phone (416-968-3456).

Ciao, KPJ
It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it [:afro:]. The hard... is what makes it great. -- Tom Hanks in A League of Their Own

If you judge people, you have no time to love them. -- Mother Teresa

Comments

• CopaseticCopasetic Posts: 222Registered Users
    I am dying to see this film!! I think I have watched the trailer like 10 times.

Any idea how much tickets cost?
    co-wash: exact vanilla
    rinse out: tresseme naturals
    leave-in: giovanni direct leave-in
    stylers: kccc + he totally twisted mousse + coconut oil to sotc
  • KinkyPJKinkyPJ Posts: 297Registered Users
    Copasetic wrote: »
    I am dying to see this film!! I think I have watched the trailer like 10 times.

Any idea how much tickets cost?
    Tickets are $20 plus a processing fee of $5.25. If you purchase more tickets (think the maximum is 4) you save.

HTH
    It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it [:afro:]. The hard... is what makes it great. -- Tom Hanks in A League of Their Own

• nada101nada101 Posts: 125Registered Users
    How was the film? I tried to get tickets for... i think it was last weekend and they were all sold out.
    Hair Stats
    Started Transition: March 2008
    Ended Transition: March 2010
    Transitioned for: 2 years

event.png
  • KinkyPJKinkyPJ Posts: 297Registered Users
    nada101 wrote: »
    How was the film? I tried to get tickets for... i think it was last weekend and they were all sold out.
    It's definitely a must see. It'll be out next month in theatres and I'll most likely go see it again. I don't want to give anything away, so I won't go into specifics. But expect to laugh...a lot!

• nada101nada101 Posts: 125Registered Users
    Im glad you enjoyed it. For sure I will be checking it out next month.
    Hair Stats
    Started Transition: March 2008
    Ended Transition: March 2010
    Transitioned for: 2 years

event.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file