CurlTalk

Has Laurabeth33 updated the Conditioner Chronicles yet?

if so, where can I find it?
shoulder length inverted bob; fine; 3A-3B; med-thick density; normal porosity; normal elasticity- my hair loves keratin, ACV, silk protein ,Curlkeeper and AG:Recoil ; seems to hate moisturizing products and oils except mineral oil; CG- Jan/'09-mod CG Sept/'09;CG again Jan/'10/mod CG from Mar'10

receive $10 off 1st order of $40 & up, or $5 off on smaller orders, when using iHERB code: GIK909

Comments

• laurabeth33laurabeth33 Posts: 1,443Registered Users
    I was working on a rewrite when the company I work for (non-hair related) instituted a hiring freeze and a couple of people left so I am buried at work.

Hopefully, I can get it done before Christmas.
    2b w/ some 3a
    product tester geek
  • OnduleeOndulee Posts: 1,264Registered Users
    thanks LB, I hope I didn't come across as too pushy:confused:

I'm just so eager to see what you have. I've already discovered that all the products I have are on your no-no list and I have the same issues with them that you had when you tested.
    shoulder length inverted bob; fine; 3A-3B; med-thick density; normal porosity; normal elasticity- my hair loves keratin, ACV, silk protein ,Curlkeeper and AG:Recoil ; seems to hate moisturizing products and oils except mineral oil; CG- Jan/'09-mod CG Sept/'09;CG again Jan/'10/mod CG from Mar'10

receive $10 off 1st order of $40 & up, or $5 off on smaller orders, when using iHERB code: GIK909
  • laurabeth33laurabeth33 Posts: 1,443Registered Users
    Frizzly wrote: »
    thanks LB, I hope I didn't come across as too pushy:confused:

I'm just so eager to see what you have. I've already discovered that all the products I have are on your no-no list and I have the same issues with them that you had when you tested.

Not pushy at all! It was a legitimate question.

I do a lot of reviews in the Product Reviews section at:

http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlproducts
    2b w/ some 3a
    product tester geek