HELP!!!! CURLY OR STRAIGHT???

sweetthang9152sweetthang9152 Registered Users Posts: 1
OK, this is a very common problem, looking good for back to school. My hair is naturally curly, specifically 3a hair, and I have never really have been able to find a good style for me. But finally up until a few months ago I started using a flat iron to straighten my hair. I still do so. I use a Helen of Troy Gold Series flat iron. It takes me about 20-30 minutes to do. But everytime it gets wet, like from swimming or showering, I have to do it all over again. It gets very annoying and time consuming. But then I was doing a little research and found out that they have a straightening treatment that keeps your hair straight for about 6 months. I was so happy and looked forward into doing that. But then I thought about my curls, I would miss them so much, and also I found out about a line a products called Ouidad. Then as I researched more I found out more information on curly hair. (Which I really have never done before.) I thought about how nice my hair would look if left it curly, and used products to help my hair look better and be manageable. I am extremely confused on what to do. CURLY OR STRAIGHT? PLEASE HELP ME DECIDE!

Comments

• CGNYCCGNYC Registered Users Posts: 4,938 Curl Connoisseur
    You might want to post this on the hair board...it will probably get more responses than here on the recipes board.

Good luck.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file