CurlTalk

Jamie Afro, X factor

Here are my curly pics, password is fuzz

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fzeldagoblin%2F" class="Popup

But then again, too few to mention...

Comments

• StarmieStarmie Posts: 6,679Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    I'm in the UK atm, I saw him, that's some hair! Too much for my taste I have to say, but it's obviously his "thing".
    3b in South Australia.
  • anonymous_30174anonymous_30174 Posts: 64Registered Users
    yay! someone from the uk hehe
    Yeh I saw him; he wasn't a terrific singer but he's fun to watch. Jamie Afro you know, lol.

Natural since July 08
    Big chop 1st May 09
    Loving my natural hair
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fyoutube.com%2Fbunicornaces" class="Popup
    :toothy4:
  • KinkyKeeperKinkyKeeper Posts: 963Registered Users
    Starmie wrote: »
    I'm in the UK atm, I saw him, that's some hair! Too much for my taste I have to say, but it's obviously his "thing".

Can I ask what length your hair is at? If it's past your shoulders you are a bit of a hypocrite becuase that's the length this dude's hair is at and just becuase it grows out and not down should be no reason for it to be "too much".

And how can how someone's hair comes out of their scalp be their "thing"? "Thing" implies a gimic and nobody's phenotype is a gimic.
  • anonymous_30174anonymous_30174 Posts: 64Registered Users
    Starmie wrote: »

Can I ask what length your hair is at? If it's past your shoulders you are a bit of a hypocrite becuase that's the length this dude's hair is at and just becuase it grows out and not down should be no reason for it to be "too much".

And how can how someone's hair comes out of their scalp be their "thing"? "Thing" implies a gimic and nobody's phenotype is a gimic.

True I totally agree with you; when they see a little afro that's been little for 3 years they say, "oh wow, isn't your hair growing?"; when they see a big afro they say "hmm wow, that's a lot of hair you've got there, it's a bit too much for me". I didn't comment on his hair, which I think is great because he hasn't alterred it (some men/boys would relax hair like that) and he's obviously proud of his hair, great for him. His singing however is...questionable.