Lip-plumping glosses?

CletysmomCletysmom Registered Users Posts: 113
There is already a thread on this I found through searching, but it only had a few responses and is 2 years old so... I thought I'd start a new one!

LipFusion and Lip Venom were two that were mentioned in the old thread. Anyone using these? I tried Lip Inflation from Sally Hansen and it worked well, but then stopped working after a few days! It also didn't help much on my upper lip. My upper lip is so thin compared to my lower. I want something that I can apply mainly to my upper lip to create more of a balance. Any suggestions?

Comments

• rouquinnerouquinne Registered Users Posts: 13,737 Curl Connoisseur
    none of these last. they use irritants to make your lips swell temporarily, but i found that Lip Venom wore off with one cup of tea. and since your lips more or less rub together, you're still going to get product on your lower lip which will cause it to swell too.

:(
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • CletysmomCletysmom Registered Users Posts: 113
    rouquinne wrote: »
    none of these last. they use irritants to make your lips swell temporarily, but i found that Lip Venom wore off with one cup of tea. and since your lips more or less rub together, you're still going to get product on your lower lip which will cause it to swell too.

:(

:( is right. Neither product has very good reviews on mualley, not good enough for me to spend that much, anyway. Maybe I'll spring for collagen implants one of these days.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file