my hair looks like a HEXAGON!! HELP!

grace_okigrace_oki Registered Users Posts: 18
so i recently got a hair cut, and now my hair lies right above my shoulders and is layered. whats the problem? -well it looks like a hexagon(meaning its flat on the top and the sides are like angles <_>, how can i get it to look straight l_l, like instead of a Afro i want it(angles) down.- its looks kinda like the Miss Jessica's model's hair) :sad1:
~im 1/2 black & 1/2 Japanese = frizzy, curly hair. ive had that from birth up until 6th gr. when a lady offered to Japanese straight perm my hair for free, of course i couldnt say "no" ! i was getting it done for 3 years( about 2-3x per year) until i came to my senses and decided to let my curly roots grow out-that took 2 yrs- on 8/24/2009 i finally cut my hair. Now its short and curly. "loving it" ~:love4:

Comments

• NoraCurlNoraCurl Registered Users Posts: 345
    grace_oki wrote: »
    so i recently got a hair cut, and now my hair lies right above my shoulders and is layered. whats the problem? -well it looks like a hexagon(meaning its flat on the top and the sides are like angles <_>, how can i get it to look straight l_l, like instead of a Afro i want it(angles) down.- its looks kinda like the Miss Jessica's model's hair) :sad1:

Try using a strong hold gel on your angles. Some strong hold ones are the Herbal Essences Set Me Up max hold gel, Giovanni L.A. Styling Gel, or L.A. Looks Mega or Mega-Mega Gel. HTH
    :toothy4::toothy4:
    "Smile...just do it.":angel11:

3aMii, medium porosity, medium to low elasticity:color:

Shampoo & Conditioner: HE Hydralicious Featherweight
    Styling: HETMS Spray Gel and Finishing Touch Cream
    DT: GF Triple Nutrition

• grace_okigrace_oki Registered Users Posts: 18
    [FONT=&quot]Thanks, I’ll try that. [/FONT]
    ~im 1/2 black & 1/2 Japanese = frizzy, curly hair. ive had that from birth up until 6th gr. when a lady offered to Japanese straight perm my hair for free, of course i couldnt say "no" ! i was getting it done for 3 years( about 2-3x per year) until i came to my senses and decided to let my curly roots grow out-that took 2 yrs- on 8/24/2009 i finally cut my hair. Now its short and curly. "loving it" ~:love4:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file