natural relaxers??

one way streetone way street Posts: 772Registered Users
does anyone know some natural oils or whatever that will relax your hair? i just want it so its not so poofy. has anyone tried coconut oil??
mod. CG 2C-3A/M/iii
Fotki album and journal updated: 10/01/07
password: springlet

Currently: Trying to stop straightening so much. Using Elucence conditioner and whatever works for me.

Comments

• SYBSYB Posts: 305Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Try using Freshlook Bodifier. The website that you can purchase it from is www.freshlook.com It is a very poular all-natural relaxer. I unfortunately have never used it, but have used one that peaks a lot of people's interests too, the Baka Natural-Laxer . I have tried the Baka Natural-Laxer Plus and that stuff just is too messy, time-consuming, and stinks. I had to wash that stuff out twice to finally remove all those herbs from my hair. And it left my curls dried out, and that came even after using their Moist Shampoo & Silk Protein Conditioner. And then having to rewash my hair with a gentle non-sulfate shampoo later that night.

The only good thing is that it did give a minor loosening effect to my curls and is not permanent. But you don't get that much to use in the first place and in order to see the best results with this stuff you have to use it on a consistent basis. Because this stuff is pricey, you would have to end up shelling out a lot of money for upkeep. And it just isn't worth it in my opinion!
    "Curls Tester"
    Products in my current regime: Nioxin Scalp Therapy Shampoo, ORS Replenishing Pak, Curls Whipped Cream, Curls Souffle, Curls Spiral Curls Cream, Curls Milkshake, Curls Quenched, BB(Bonner Brothers) Growth Lotion

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file