happy accident

goobernutgoobernut Posts: 2,317Registered Users
Okay, so I've given up on figuring out if my hair is coarse or dry. Really. I've found a few stylers that work so I'll be doing that until I go to my appt with Tiffany in October.

AAANnnnNNyyyway, I was trying an experiment with Gel only. Co-washed with suave coco, and since my hair was feeling pretty moist, just put some KBB nectar as a leave in.

I used just a teeny amt of AOMM (I really like that stuff), and then put half BHRG and half HESMU. I wanted to minimalist to see if I could get hold without something weighing my curls down.

Well, my hair was frizzly while wet. It was the weirdest thing. Now normally, I'll have a few frizzies while drying, but they calm down by the time my hair is completely dry. But this was weird. I diffused for my 5 mins (to help the straighter parts set in a curl) and then clipped the top.

It calmed down a little while drying, but still had lots of frizzy volume. Well, because I really don't feel like re-washing it, I just went and took a ton o' [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Curl-Junkie-Curl-Assurance-Aloe-Fix-Hair-Styling-Gel-p-941.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=Curl-Junkie-Curl-Assurance-Aloe-Fix-Hair-Styling-Gel]CJ aloe fix[/buylink] and re-scrunched my hair with it. And voila, I have really neato hair. Still a little bit fuzzy, but uh, lots of volume and definition. Its super soft and bouncy. Fun to touch.

IMG_0342.JPG
Grand Goobah Caedran, Aqueous Infusion of Demulcents, Order of the Curly Crusaders

Fia 2cFi, fine texture, med porosity CG 5-29-09 * My hair loves protein! Currently using : DermOrganics Shampoo and IHM, G2B Kinkier Mousse, Re:Coil VMM, Anything Spiral Solutions! MO Sealing. Coconut Oil Pre-Poo, once a month Hard Water shampoo. Avoiding Glycerin in finishing products.

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file