Favorite products after Coppola Treatment

jen4youjen4you Posts: 135Registered Users
Please list your favorite drugstore shampoos, conditioners, gels, serums, etc. to use after a CKT or LKT.

Since shampoos can't have sulfates, does that mean you can't use cones because they could build up?

Thanks,
Jen

Comments

• NoraCurlNoraCurl Posts: 345Registered Users
    jen4you wrote: »
    Please list your favorite drugstore shampoos, conditioners, gels, serums, etc. to use after a CKT or LKT.

Since shampoos can't have sulfates, does that mean you can't use cones because they could build up?

Thanks,
    Jen

You have to use the products directed by your stylist, and NOTHING else. They usually give you a serum and leave-in spray to go along with the shampoo and conditioner. Mine gave me the option of either the provided products or L'Oreal EverPure, which is what I'll use when I run out. And just to clarify, "sulfate" doesn't necessarily mean "salt." It's not sodium chloride. The shampoo I'm using has Ammonium Lauryl and Laureth Sulfate in it, and it's not stripping my hair's moisture or affecting the treatment at all. I'm happily using silicones in my leave-in conditioner and my rinse-out.
    :toothy4::toothy4:
    "Smile...just do it.":angel11:

3aMii, medium porosity, medium to low elasticity:color:

Shampoo & Conditioner: HE Hydralicious Featherweight
    Styling: HETMS Spray Gel and Finishing Touch Cream
    DT: GF Triple Nutrition

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file