Something needs to be done

BinechaBinecha Posts: 24Registered Users Curl Neophyte
So for the past 3 days, I've looked at my hair and I've never felt so desperate.
After 7 months of a really easy transition, my hair looks horrible. The relax ends are breaking off like crazy no matter how I pamper my hair. Not that I care cause I'm more into health than length and hopefully my new growth are or seem somewhat ok.
So today I'm done, I can't take it anymore. I'm going to the salon.
I'm happy and scared at the same time cause in my small town there's no ethnic salon and usually people don't want to deal with black people's hair but... Hey I'm gonna try.
I will let you know how it turned. BC or small chop I don't know yet but I really need a change.

See ya.
event.png

French curly misses Canada so much ...Let's see if I can find some great products in France... So far:
Co-wash: Sandy detangling balm (so cheap but sooooo great)
Rinse out: Syoss Après shampoing cheveux secs et abimés
Leave-in: S-curl activator, ysiance crème de soin sans rinçage
Styling: AVG
Want to try: ecostyler,long aid activator gel, butters...

Comments

• NamunNamun Posts: 113Registered Users
    Good luck to you. I'm sure it will be fine. Please let us know how it goes.

Hugs.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “If you are planning for a year, sow rice; if you are planning for a decade, plant trees; if you are planning for a lifetime, educate people”
    Chinese Proverbs quote
  • BinechaBinecha Posts: 24Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    So I'm back, awake and a little less heavy...
    I've BIG CHOPED !!!!
    I did it but I'm still half happy cause there are still some straight strands left so heading back to the salon monday to get rid of those.
    For the first time in my life I've met a stylist who was afraid of cutting too much. During the cut I was like: come on cut it... you can cut more you know... But she picked it out as an afro so we couldn't tell the difference between the new growth and the relax ends.
    Now I can see my true texture which is quite amazing. Love all this coils, corkscrew, kinks, naps whatever you want to call them. I LOVE MY HAIR !!!

Now I'm heading to the 4a board to see what I can do with that head of mine.
    event.png

French curly misses Canada so much ...Let's see if I can find some great products in France... So far:
    Co-wash: Sandy detangling balm (so cheap but sooooo great)
    Rinse out: Syoss Après shampoing cheveux secs et abimés
    Leave-in: S-curl activator, ysiance crème de soin sans rinçage
    Styling: AVG
    Want to try: ecostyler,long aid activator gel, butters...
  • drasdras Posts: 175Registered Users
    Congrats on your big chop. I am glad you are liking your hair. Maybe get your stylist to wet your hair with conditioner so she could see the different textures. That way it will be easier to cut off the relxed ends.

Congrats again and maybe post some pictures later.
    Do you have a fotki? It would be good for you to keep track of your progress over the coming months by taking lots of pictures.

dras
    21 Months Relaxer Free

My album: http://public.fotki.com/dras/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file