CurlTalk

ACV rinse

Hello ladies!

I guess I was wondering how exactly one should go about doing an ACV rinse. I probably do one every two weeks as my hair seems to like it but my scalp is a little hesitant to take to it.

It honestly kind of burns when i rinse with ACV. Does anyone else have this problem? how do you typically rinse with ACV?

Thank, ladies :)
There is a phenomenal amount of beauty in self-acceptance. <3

Comments

• mpgirlmpgirl Posts: 1,163Registered Users
    Typing "ACV rinse" in the Google search bar above should give you plenty of hits to read about ACV.

HTH.
    3b spirals, fine texture, normal porosity, dense
    Picasa:
    Link
    Deva Low Poo
    Suave Naturals Coconut for detangling
    Renpure Organics conditioner/leave-in
    Homemade FSG
    KCCC
    Curl Junkie Stuff
    BRHG

Nothing lasts, nothing is finished, and nothing is perfect. -wabi-sabi

• *Angela**Angela* Posts: 251Registered Users
    Here is a recent thread on this topic.
    3b. Normal porosity. Medium texture. Low elasticity.

CONDITIONERS: GVP The Detangler, Tresemme Naturals Nourishing, CJ Curl Rehab, CJ Hibiscus & Banana Honey Butta, Suave Pomegranate Splash, KC Knot Today

LEAVE-IN: Shea Moisture Shea Butter (LOVE!)

STYLERS: CJ Curl Queen (LOVE!), Biotera Gel, LA Looks Sports Gel, AOMM
  • zeldagoblinzeldagoblin Posts: 575Registered Users
    I've never been a big fan of the ACV rinse. It does clarify a little but not enough for me, and like you I do find it stings a little. I actually get much better results doing lemon juice/condish half/half mix, letting it sit, and rinsing out. Almost squeaky clean but with slip, if that makes sense. I have never had stinging skin with it either.
    Here are my curly pics, password is fuzz

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fzeldagoblin%2F" class="Popup

But then again, too few to mention...