CurlTalk

first co wash. Residue on hands

I just went and bought bee-ceuticals organics conditioner and did my first co wash. I used about 4 dime sizes and it seemed like it wasnt washing anything out and there was a sticky residue on my hands. What am I doing wrong?

Comments

• CurlyminxCurlyminx Posts: 5,581Registered Users
    oojack wrote: »
    I just went and bought bee-ceuticals organics conditioner and did my first co wash. I used about 4 dime sizes and it seemed like it wasnt washing anything out and there was a sticky residue on my hands. What am I doing wrong?

Interesting....

I'm not really sure what is causing that. Has any other condish done that to you?

It just might be something in the bee-ceuticals.
    tumblr_mk2chrdnQe1qzwi58o1_500.gif
    Mix of 3s, thick, coarse, medium porosity

Current hair styling technique: rake with a scrunch at the end. (works with my coarse hair)

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fcurlymix%2F" class="Popup
    pw: curls

Known HGs: KCCC, homemade fsg, honey
  • curlypersonyaycurlypersonyay Posts: 133Registered Users
    this is the first time ive really used conditioner in a long time so I cant remember. It a white residue that I can scrape off with my fingernails. Do other conditioners leave in some waxy residue? Its almost like beeswax. I can feel it on some parts of my forehead-do you think this would cause acne?
  • Future WaveFuture Wave Posts: 154Registered Users
    What ingredients does it have? Maybe someone can spot a problem ingredient that would leave a waxy feeling.
    co-wash - Suave Naturals Coconut
    condish - Trader Joe's TTT and Refresh
    styling - FOTE, shea butter, jojoba oil, LA Looks

Kryptonite: Stearalkonium Chloride, quats