CurlTalk

deep treatment

What's the best DT to use after clarifying and how often do you do it? I have fine 3a/3b curls and my hair is colored but cut in a bob so not a lot of "old" ends.

thanks!
/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fjackiecoh%2F91908%2F" class="Popup
pw:curls

3a/3b curls fine hair
Deva lowpoo
Deva Angell

[IMG]file:////prod/jcohen$/My%20Documents/my%20pictures/IMAGE_133.jpg[/IMG]

Comments

• pjsmommy12pjsmommy12 Posts: 206Registered Users
    I like GVP Conditioning Balm and the two Lustrasilk products in my siggie. I only clarify every other week or so. And when I do, I do it in the evening and leave the dt on overnight. You don't have to, it's just my preference.
    :alien:Heather

3a, med texture, normal porosity
    poo: one 'n only shiny silver (occasionally)
    co-wash/rinse out: assorted V05 "flavors"
    leave-in/dt: gvp cb
    stylers: ecostyler, bioterra curl cream, salon care aloe vera gel
    hair loves: plopping, clipping & diffusing

i:love7:sally's

• rudeechickrudeechick Posts: 6,726Registered Users
    I'd say either JCWDT or CJ Curl Rehab. Both are great, the WDT is slightly more emollient.
    Curls,Coils,Waves & WhatKnot:geek:
    3miii/My HGs tame bulk&frizz/Give definition w/o crunch
    My Photobucket Album
  • VioletgbVioletgb Posts: 14Registered Users
    I love the [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Jessicurl-Weekly-Deep-Conditioning-Treatment-p-106.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=jessicurl-weekly-deep-conditioner-treatment]Jessicurl weekly deep conditioning treatment[/buylink]. I clarify and then do a protein treatment for about 5 minutes and then the JCWDT under a plastic cap for about an hour. Amazing curls after this!
    Still reading and trying to figure all this out, but I think my hair is...
    2A/3A/3B - ranges from weak waves on top to tight ringlets underneath. Fine texture, normal-high porosity, thin density.

Fave products:
    Wash: Suave Naturals Coconut, some Abba sulfate free
    Conditioner - JC Too Shea, AO GBP
    Stylers - JC CC, JC RR, BSRHG

But I have a whole cabinet of other stuff to try out! LOL