CurlTalk

so i bought me so products....

Jadedea JadeJadedea Jade Posts: 67Registered Users
i guess i am now a PJ. i got giovanni direct leave in, garnier fructis leave in, aussie hair insurance leave in and some whipped pure shea butter from brown earth.

aussie smells good and is slowly getting rid of my itching, yay.

i am kind of curious of how u apply the shea butter. its super thick. do you just apply it directly to your scalp and/or the rest of your hair???

Comments

• blessedhimeblessedhime Posts: 1,458Registered Users
    Some people can use shea butter easily from the package. Some people have to whip it for their hair to absorb it easily. Shea butter is used to seal in moisture as it has an oil form when rubbed between your hands. Thus, you will have to experiment to see if your hair can absorb shea butter easily. HTH! :toothy6:
    Blessed Princess Diamante, High Archivist of the Thrifty Trinitarians in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last Relaxer: July 31st, 2008
    BC: 14th August, 2009
    Favourite Product Line: None at the moment
    HGs: Amla, brahmi, maka, neem, hibiscus and fenugreek powders.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • heyitsmefeheyitsmefe Posts: 101Registered Users
    i guess i am now a PJ. i got giovanni direct leave in, garnier fructis leave in, aussie hair insurance leave in and some whipped pure shea butter from brown earth.

aussie smells good and is slowly getting rid of my itching, yay.

i am kind of curious of how u apply the shea butter. its super thick. do you just apply it directly to your scalp and/or the rest of your hair???

Shea butter is really thick so be careful with how you use it. I highly recommend putting a small amount in your hand rubbing your hands together to get it to melt then rub it through your hair. I really do no use it on my scalp directly.

I think Curlynikki uses it like a pomade. She uses it just to smooth back her hair instead of using a gel. Also, you can seal your ends with it.

HTH