Droopy Eyelid

PierrePierre Posts: 6Registered Users
Is there a product that will tighten the eyelid, making it rise? I thought I saw some commercial for a cream, but I don't know if it was makeup or what.

Comments

• RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Copper Peptides help with droopy eyelids. Skin Biology makes the best CP's...their products are way more active than Neutrogena or Neova. CP Serum is where most beginners start, and this is the cheapest place to buy them that I've found:

http://dianayvonne.com/category/13/
  • rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,737Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    the effects of any of these products are temporary at best.

surgery alone will provide lasting benefits!
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    the effects of any of these products are temporary at best.

surgery alone will provide lasting benefits!

Everything about our faces (and bodies) is temporary...gravity gets us all in the end...
  • FuzzbusterFuzzbuster Posts: 100Registered Users
    Don't know anyone who's actually tried it, but I read that botox can lift hooded eyes....but I also heard that botox can cause weaking of fat-pockets causing hollowness under the eyes.
  • callipygiacallipygia Posts: 31Registered Users
    What Botox does is block the pathways and chemical reactions that allow for muscle contractions. When you use Botox, you're basically temporarily atrophying the muscles in your face. The longterm use of Botox means weaker muscles, which in turn causes more wrinkles and more drooping (leading to increased Botox use). Once you start Botox, it becomes a vicious cycle. Some people may still enjoy Botox, but to each his (or her) own. As with most treatments, the side-effects must be weighed against the benefits.
    3C/4A...I'm not sure. I'm part Polish, Swedish, Swiss-German, and half Liberian with a crazy hair type.
    pw: bunny
  • jada1111jada1111 Posts: 829Registered Users
    callipygia wrote:
    What Botox does is block the pathways and chemical reactions that allow for muscle contractions. When you use Botox, you're basically temporarily atrophying the muscles in your face. The longterm use of Botox means weaker muscles, which in turn causes more wrinkles and more drooping (leading to increased Botox use). Once you start Botox, it becomes a vicious cycle. Some people may still enjoy Botox, but to each his (or her) own. As with most treatments, the side-effects must be weighed against the benefits.

Then I guess Cindy Crawford can never stop using them. She's been getting the shots since she was 29 years old.
    Jada1111

HAIR TYPE: 4a all over/3c around nape/edges; Last relaxer -4/4/02; Big chop - 4/16/03

http://public.fotki.com/jada1111/
    PW: flower

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file