CurlTalk

Bad things we do to nice hair...

I'm sitting here and breaking off pixie knots with my finger nails...hmmmm....hmmmm....bad bad! :sad5:

Comments

• DraakjeDraakje Posts: 161Registered Users
    I brush my hair, dry, right before washing. With a big paddle brush. Because I HATE loose, wet, sticky hairs in the shower.

Bad.... Real bad...
    2c? 3a? Mostly coarse, but LOVIN' the proteins and fighting overconditioning! My hair is just plain weird :glasses1:

LowPOO; Creme of Nature shampoo
    CO; L'Oreal Nutrigloss & AOGBP
    Other; nettle tea once a week instead of CO, JCRR, JCAS
    Stylers; KCCC, L'oreal studio line gel
    Don't like; PVP, non-vegetable glycerine

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpscurly.blogspot.com%2F" class="Popup <-- my very own, dutch, blog! Check it out :tongue3:
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    Draakje wrote: »
    I brush my hair, dry, right before washing. With a big paddle brush. Because I HATE loose, wet, sticky hairs in the shower.

Bad.... Real bad...

That's only *bad* if it's causing damage to your hair. There's 'bad' things that are fine for some people and not so fine for others.
  • tinahtinah Posts: 1,195Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I used to do the pixie knot/fingernail thing too. I flat ironed my hair last night. So today I'm trying to be nice to it. Clarified it - K pak'd it - GVPCB'd it. It's my version of bringing flowers to say I'm sorry. Hopefully it won't punish me too long for my infidelities!
    CG - 3/27/09
    3b - dry - medium texture/medium porosity!
    Co wash/rinseout/leave in: currently auditioning products
    Styling: lube and BRHG