Duplicate Post: New Pics and Product Recs

curlynikkicurlynikki Registered Users Posts: 2,420 Curl Neophyte
Well, since I've been on the move so much this summer, I thought I'd update my hair album with some recent pics. Most of these (except for the straight hair ones), were taken during the past 2 months.

My goal for the year was to develop a steady routine...It's basically August and I have no routine to speak of. Currently, I'm using nexxus hum. as a leave-in, and aloe-vera gel or a styling lotion for hold. Sometimes, I incorporate hawaiin silky 14 in 1, in addition to the leave-in.

My major issues right now are frizz and dry ends. I've been trying to do the olive oil thing at night, but when it's time to go to bed, the last thing I'm thinking about is my head.

If there are any hair twins out there, I'd love info on:

1. What to do with my hair at night to achieve 2nd day hair
2. How you apply your products and what products work for you (keep in mind, I'm on a grad student budget!)
3. How you control frizz and obtain ideal curl definition.
4. Styling ideas so I can switch up my trusty head band routine

Keep in mind...my hair is soooooft and the strands are very fragile and thin. My hair waves and poofs at the roots and curls on the ends. If I didn't finger-curl certain areas, I'd have a mass of frizzy curls with poor seperation.

Thanks in advance for the advice

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file