Clomid

BoomygrrlBoomygrrl Posts: 4,940Registered Users Curl Neophyte
Taking Clomid now...wish me good luck. It's supposed to increase fertilization by increasing ovulation. In some cases, two eggs can be released. Twins already run in my family (paternal grandmother, paternal second cousins, maternal second cousins).
I think due to my advanced age 38, I might want to do this once, whether it's a single or twin pregnancy. I'm fine with either way, as long as I can have a successful pregnancy.
Keeping my fingers crossed!
That's right, I said it! I wear scrunchies!!

I am a sulfate washing, cone slabbing, curly lovin' s.o.b. The CG police haven't caught me yet.
:blob8:

3a/3b

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    Fingers are crossed, said a prayer for you, and sending good vibes your way!

Good luck!
  • misspammisspam Posts: 5,318Registered Users
    Friends of our ended up with quads after 2 or 3 cycles of Clomid. I'll be sending prayers and good vibes your way for success!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AmnerisAmneris Posts: 15,117Registered Users
    Good luck!
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali

.png

534Pm5.png

• SigiSigi Posts: 2,379Registered Users
    Good luck! I hope it works for you.
  • JayneeJaynee Posts: 2,039Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Sending you good vibes...good luck Boomy!

• WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    g/l!
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• BoomygrrlBoomygrrl Posts: 4,940Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    misspam wrote: »
    Friends of our ended up with quads after 2 or 3 cycles of Clomid. I'll be sending prayers and good vibes your way for success!

Quads? Eeek! A friend of mine jokes I'll be an octomom.
    That's right, I said it! I wear scrunchies!!

I am a sulfate washing, cone slabbing, curly lovin' s.o.b. The CG police haven't caught me yet.
    :blob8:

3a/3b
  • LoloDSMLoloDSM Posts: 3,778Registered Users
    Good luck, Boomy!
    Loose botticelli curls and waves
    No silicones/no sulfates since March 2008
  • nynaeve77nynaeve77 Posts: 7,135Registered Users Curl Novice
    Good luck! I hope it works well for you! :)
    "Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."--Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas

My fotki: http://public.fotki.com/nynaeve77/
    Password: orphanannie
  • sarah42sarah42 Posts: 4,034Registered Users
    Best wishes! I know at least two people who've had success with it.
    ehLB.jpg
  • PhDCowPhDCow Posts: 1,621Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Good luck! My best friend had a successful pregnancy after her 2nd cycle (and increased dose) of Clomid.
    God doesn't give special kids to special parents. He takes ordinary, imperfect people, and gifts them with his greatest treasures. And therein, he creates special parents.

• misspammisspam Posts: 5,318Registered Users
    Boomygrrl wrote: »
    misspam wrote: »

Quads? Eeek! A friend of mine jokes I'll be an octomom.

Oh, sorry, Boomy! I didn't mean that to sound alarming for you. Like I said, they went through 2 or 3 cycles and may have had an increase in dosage. LOL at the octomom joke. :toothy4:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • luvmylocsluvmylocs Posts: 7,578Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    my friend was pregnant after one or two rounds of clomid. good luck....try to stay stress free
    a dreamy pisces :fish:
    please recycle, it matters...
    i change lives...through fitness
    i'm more relaxed being natural

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file