Found a new CG conditioner...but I have a problem

OnMyJourneyOnMyJourney Posts: 140Registered Users
Salon Organics Brunette Hair Conditioner...found it in TJ Maxx. No -cones, no protein, no parabens, 7.99 for a liter bottle and it is AWESOME! It's so moisturizing that I almost did cartwheels in the shower...only problem is, I can't find it on the net ANYWHERE! Not one single hit. :confused1: I am in hot pursuit of this conditoner and was hoping someone could help me.

Anyone ever heard of it, used it or seen it somewhere? I bought the last bottle TJM had, but I'm about to hit up every store in the state! :walk:

Oh...there is a website on the bottle, however when I look it up FireFox tells me that it can't reach the server. :sad5: www.naturalhaircarestore.co.uk

Can anyone help me, please? Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to lend.

I DID THE BC ON MAY 24TH, 2009 @ approximately 2:00am!
:afro:

event.png

Comments

• Future WaveFuture Wave Posts: 154Registered Users
    I"m afraid that TJ Maxx (and their sister store, Marshall's) only sells items that are overruns and residual stock from when a store or manufacturer goes out of business. When they run out of an item, that's all they had available from their source. (not just hair stuff - this applies to everything in the store)

The error message might just be a temporary thing - but it's also possible that the website has been taken down permanently, because it's out of business.:-|

If you have access to other TJ Maxx stores, you might check those and stock up on what you can find - or ask on the main board and in the swap board if other CG's would check their local TJ Maxx for the product you like and send it to you at your expense.
    co-wash - Suave Naturals Coconut
    condish - Trader Joe's TTT and Refresh
    styling - FOTE, shea butter, jojoba oil, LA Looks

Kryptonite: Stearalkonium Chloride, quats
  • Natural Hair Care StoreNatural Hair Care Store Posts: 3Registered Users
    Hi OnMyJourney,

I'm David from the Natural Hair Care Store. I'm so pleased to read that you've enjoyed using our product and that it's had great results for your hair. Equally sorry to learn that you cannot obtain any more and you've had trouble accessing our website.

With regard to availability, TJ Maxx bought the remainder of our recent batch of product to trial in their US and Canadian stores (we're a UK company) and I understand that it has sold through very quickly. We will have more product going into manufacture very soon and will certainly let you know when it becomes available.

We've been beset with a few technical issues regarding our website though we should have those sorted soon. Although our website doesn't have an online store, we will be able to facilitate an order for you if you wish to purchase direct.

In the meantime I hope you have success in finding the product in TJ's.

Kind regards
    David

The Natural Hair Care Store
  • OnMyJourneyOnMyJourney Posts: 140Registered Users
    Hi OnMyJourney,

I'm David from the Natural Hair Care Store. I'm so pleased to read that you've enjoyed using our product and that it's had great results for your hair. Equally sorry to learn that you cannot obtain any more and you've had trouble accessing our website.

With regard to availability, TJ Maxx bought the remainder of our recent batch of product to trial in their US and Canadian stores (we're a UK company) and I understand that it has sold through very quickly. We will have more product going into manufacture very soon and will certainly let you know when it becomes available.

We've been beset with a few technical issues regarding our website though we should have those sorted soon. Although our website doesn't have an online store, we will be able to facilitate an order for you if you wish to purchase direct.

In the meantime I hope you have success in finding the product in TJ's.

Kind regards
    David

*faints* Oh David!! This is MUSIC to my ears! Thank you so very much for taking the time to respond to my plea! Not only are your products amazing, but your customer service as well. I am sincerely appreciative of your efforts and look forward to your update!

You'd better sends lots to the US because I plan to buy it by the case load! I don't want to EVER run out! :blob2:

Thank you SOO very much for delivering the good news! :notworthy::D

event.png

I"m afraid that TJ Maxx (and their sister store, Marshall's) only sells items that are overruns and residual stock from when a store or manufacturer goes out of business. When they run out of an item, that's all they had available from their source. (not just hair stuff - this applies to everything in the store)

The error message might just be a temporary thing - but it's also possible that the website has been taken down permanently, because it's out of business.:-|

If you have access to other TJ Maxx stores, you might check those and stock up on what you can find - or ask on the main board and in the swap board if other CG's would check their local TJ Maxx for the product you like and send it to you at your expense.

Thank you too Future Wave! I appreciate your help as well!

event.png

Really glad to help!

Please find attached a small pic of the product in the hope that someone can help you with your current search.

All the best
    David

David,
    I thought you'd find a thread I created on another forum to be QUITE hysterical so I'm posting the link for you.
    http://bhm.eppersoft.net/forum_posts.asp?TID=208286

I am so in love with this conditioner that I have intiated a global search for it, requesting the help of my US and UK friends! I've started quite a riot and others are falling in love with it as well.

I should get a discount for the spike in sales you've experienced. LOL I kid, I kid...however, I am not opposed to accepting such if offered. *tries to look innocent* lol

Thank you once again!! :blob2:

event.png

Love the thread! You really did start a global campaign!

Think we'll need to make double now.:cheers:

Will be in touch soon,
    David
  • WurlyLoxWurlyLox Posts: 4,858Registered Users Curl Neophyte

This is not necessarily true in recent years. There are a lot of things that I buy from them over and over again.
    2C/3A/3B - modified CG - fairly fine now, normal/low porosity/normal elasticity

Current Main Rotation: MG217 medicated or Aim2Health 'poos for scalp, Elucence cond., Spiral Solutions Protein & Deeply Decadent Cond., CJCCCC reg or lite,CJ Pattern Pusha,, Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz + lots more, sporadically

HG Method: Super Soaker + Smasters-ing, brief upside down diffusing w/360o diffuser then clips/clamps & air dry. Newly gray - stopped my henna glosses!

www.fotki.com/auntnett
    auntnett wrote: »

This is not necessarily true in recent years. There are a lot of things that I buy from them over and over again.

You're right because I've been getting my Giovanni conditioners in the liter sized bottles from TJ Maxx since "forever" and my Chi products as well, before I stopped using direct heat.

At any rate, I'm thrilled to pieces that David has found me and heard my plea. David, I only ask that you all not change the formula EVER. Please! I need it just the way it is, DIVINE! :toothy4:

event.png

Love the thread! You really did start a global campaign!

Think we'll need to make double now.:cheers:

Will be in touch soon,
    David

I don't play around!! LOL Just promise me that you all won't change the formula EVER. Everytime I fall head over heels in love with a product, the company always gets a big idea to make it "better" and the change only makes it horrible. It's PERFECT as is and I've NEVER said that about a conditioner.

Thanks again! Looking forward to hearing from you. :thumbleft:

event.png

• Waves84Waves84 Posts: 64Registered Users
    Well you had me running out to my nearest TJ Maxx to see if they had your Holy Grail alas they did not but, i now know to check them out for Alterna/Sexy Hair products - I was finally able to track down the healthy sexy hair pumpkin shampoo/codish - sadly, i was told that ULTA is no longer carrying the products - i was able to get the last bottle of shampoo and two bottles of condish on sale for 7.99$ - i am madly in love with the scent and omg i can't wait to try it out - I'm just about to start calling local TJ Maxx / Marshalls to see if they have the salon organics brunette condish - thanks again!! ----OnMyjourney i saw the other thread are you in North Carolina?
    2B - Just below BSL
    CG as of 7/11

Low Poo - GioSAS, Healthy Sexy Hair Pumpkin Shampoo, Alterna Caviar Shampoo
    Co-wash- Suave Coconut
    Rinse out - GioSAS codish, Healthy Sexy Hair Pumpkin Codish, Alterna Caviar Codish
    Currently auditioning the following products - BRHG, Ecostyler Argan Oil, SMSmoothie, Dep Sport Gel, LaBellaLotsofCurls, Healthy Sexy Hair Pumpkin Mask, LI & Potion, LOOB, Aussie Sydney Smooth....Just want frizz free waves w/ some curls...
    Waves84 wrote: »
    Well you had me running out to my nearest TJ Maxx to see if they had your Holy Grail alas they did not but, i now know to check them out for Alterna/Sexy Hair products - I was finally able to track down the healthy sexy hair pumpkin shampoo/codish - sadly, i was told that ULTA is no longer carrying the products - i was able to get the last bottle of shampoo and two bottles of condish on sale for 7.99$ - i am madly in love with the scent and omg i can't wait to try it out - I'm just about to start calling local TJ Maxx / Marshalls to see if they have the salon organics brunette condish - thanks again!! ----OnMyjourney i saw the other thread are you in North Carolina?

Hey there!! Yes, I am in NC? I take it you are too?

As for the Salon Organics, I'm still in hot pursuit. I've had a few ladies over at BHM to find some for me, but I'm still trying to stock up for the winter.

I love the HealthySexyHair Pumpkin condish also. I have 4 of the HUGE (half gallon size, I believe they are) of them. I use it as my rinse out condish and the smell is indeed, divine. I'm also a fan of their Pumpkin Potion leave in. I think I have 7 bottles of it left. lol When I fall in love, I stock up!

event.png

• SpiralliSpiralli Posts: 3,684Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Where do you buy the HealthySexyHair Pumpkin stuff? I'd like to find some!
    Type: 3b/3c (i), below shoulder length.
    CO wash: A-O GPB LYY, Desert Essence Coconut, Oribe Silverati
    Leave-ins: Curl Junkie Beauti-Curls, KCKT, cno overnight
    Styling: BRHG, MGA Sculpting Gel, A-O Mandarin Magic Gel, LOTD AVG, LALSG, CJ Pattern Pusha
    DT: Curl Junkie Deep Fix, Briogeo Don't Despair Repair!
    curls2grow wrote: »
    Where do you buy the HealthySexyHair Pumpkin stuff? I'd like to find some!

TJ Maxx/Marshalls, same place as the Salon Organics.

event.png

• AlexjoujouAlexjoujou Posts: 2,364Registered Users
    I love the HSH products as well. At my Marshall's I found litre sized HSH Pumpkin condish, and HSH chocolate soymilk shampoo. LOVE LOVE both of them! They also had the 1/2 gallon size of the pumpkin condish on clearance but even being the PJ that I am that is just way too much. It will take me months to go through the litre itself as I have tons of other products :lol:
    FIA 2c/3aFi

Done experimenting! Loving Spiral Solutions products!

Blog: http://thewavytales.blogspot.com/
    Alexjoujou wrote: »
    I love the HSH products as well. At my Marshall's I found litre sized HSH Pumpkin condish, and HSH chocolate soymilk shampoo. LOVE LOVE both of them! They also had the 1/2 gallon size of the pumpkin condish on clearance but even being the PJ that I am that is just way too much. It will take me months to go through the litre itself as I have tons of other products :lol:

I haven't seen the liter sizes of the HSH Pumpkin condish. At all of my local stores they either have the 10oz bottles or the half gallon bottles. I have 4 of the half gallon bottles and two of the 10oz bottles. I refill them and keep them in the showers. I LOVE that stuff!!

event.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file