CHI system

Tica77Tica77 Posts: 62Registered Users
Hi, I would like to know if here in the U.S is any special process or system for straghtening curly hair. I went to my country and some of my friend have a perfect and amazing straight hair, they told me, the went to a beauty salon, and did the CHI system, and hey say the first day take around 4+ hours, but when is done, you can take shower, go to the pool or beach, and you still have straight hair, and don t need re-touch, only every 7 months. They told is kinda expensive there.

But I never hear about it here in the US but, I know they have products for you hair, and the flat iron, but they do this kinda system in a beauty salon???, can you so yourself?, how you call here in the US.

Just tell me more about it, Im new in the US, so anything is new for me.

TIA.

Comments

• anniemaeanniemae Posts: 1,702Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I don't really know anything about this, but I have heard that some salons have a procedure called CHI Quick Smooth by Farouk. I was told that this is a "curl and frizz reduction procedure" that contains no alcohol or formaldehydes.

But, no one that I know has ever had it done or has ever heard of it.

If you learn anything more about this, please post it here. Thanks. Good luck!!
    Hair Type - wavy/curly, fine texture, thin/medium density
    2b-c/F/ii
    :dog:
  • Tica77Tica77 Posts: 62Registered Users
    Thanks for you answer, I was searching around in the internet, in this look like the japanese straightener, I guess they call CHI in my country, I don t know why, but I keep searching!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file