CurlTalk

DM Ultimate Slip Detangler vs MiraCurl Detangler - X Post

I recently purchased the now discontinued DM Ultimate Slip Detangler on the swapboard and I am absolutely in love! It is the best Leave-in/Detanglers I have tried thus far. Also, there is not a strong smell which is even better.

Since the formula has changed I wanted to know if someone has used both of these products and how the new one compares to the old one. Any feedback would be great.

TIA
YouTube & Twitter <<TheCurlyFitChic
www.thecurlyfitchic.com
Fotki<< Updated 2/10

Comments

• kathymackkathymack Posts: 9,999Registered Users
    I thought I read on the website that it was a name change. Are you sure the ingredients have changed?
    3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
    SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NaturallyCurlyEnnovyNaturallyCurlyEnnovy Posts: 992Registered Users
    kathymack wrote: »
    I thought I read on the website that it was a name change. Are you sure the ingredients have changed?

Yes, they have unfortunately.

Ultimate Slip Detangler (bottle I have)
    Ingredients: Aloe barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Juice, guar gum, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Helianthus communis (Sunflower) oil, Carrageenan (Irish Moss), Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) extract, Cocos Nucifera (coconut) Milk, d-Calcium Pantothenate (Panthenol Vitamin B5), citric acid, silver citrate, potassium sorbate and fragrance

MiraCurl Detangler
    Ingredients: Aloe barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Juice, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Linum Usitatissimum (Flaxseed) extract), horsetail extract, Cocos Nucifera (coconut) Milk, citric acid, silver citrate, potassium sorbate and fragrance.
    YouTube & Twitter <<TheCurlyFitChic
    www.thecurlyfitchic.com
    Fotki<< Updated 2/10
  • rudeechickrudeechick Posts: 6,726Registered Users
    I never tried the original but I am really liking the Miracurls Detangler!
    Curls,Coils,Waves & WhatKnot:geek:
    3miii/My HGs tame bulk&frizz/Give definition w/o crunch
    My Photobucket Album