REBOUND AVTIVATOR GEL & Instant moisturizer

aunatural1aunatural1 Registered Users Posts: 156
I've found my new HG hair gel!!! This stuff is greeeeeeeat! I've passed it up several times in the base BX.. and one day decided to buy some.. still hardly used it until a few days ago!!! OMG.. why didn't I try it sooner?! For the life of me.. can't find a pic, but it comes in a clear jar w/ a black wrapper/label.. blk top! I don't see it anywhere online.. so if the BX stops selling it, I will go back to being a product junkie!!! =(
(I still am! ha) The instant moisturizer is being sold on Ebay.. this stuff is great too! I thought it was going to be another pink oil moisturizer.. but boy was I wrong! :o
Anyway.. I will post the ingredients the next time I'm here!

If any of you happen to find it, it's worth a try!!!!!
comic-p.jpg
4a with some 3c
Last Relaxer: Nov 04
BC: March 05

Comments

  • FuzzbusterFuzzbuster Registered Users Posts: 100
    aunatural1 wrote:
    I've found my new HG hair gel!!! This stuff is greeeeeeeat! I've passed it up several times in the base BX.. and one day decided to buy some.. still hardly used it until a few days ago!!! OMG.. why didn't I try it sooner?! For the life of me.. can't find a pic, but it comes in a clear jar w/ a black wrapper/label.. blk top! I don't see it anywhere online.. so if the BX stops selling it, I will go back to being a product junkie!!! =(
    (I still am! ha) The instant moisturizer is being sold on Ebay.. this stuff is great too! I thought it was going to be another pink oil moisturizer.. but boy was I wrong! :o
    Anyway.. I will post the ingredients the next time I'm here!

    If any of you happen to find it, it's worth a try!!!!!

    I think I missed something, what is the actual name of this gel? Did you use it alone or w/other products, on wet/dry hair, etc.? Did it dry soft/hard/glossy/etc.?

    I'm sticking to gels and am currently using Long-aid w/o the protein (regular), I don't like it as much as the Long-aid for extra-dry hair but the extra-dry has protein. I have such improvement in my hair since joining this site. I'm on other hairboards, but you guys here are incredible! By far the most knowledgable (IMO).... :D
  • aunatural1aunatural1 Registered Users Posts: 156
    You: I think I missed something, what is the actual name of this gel? Did you use it alone or w/other products, on wet/dry hair, etc.? Did it dry soft/hard/glossy/etc.?

    I'm sticking to gels and am currently using Long-aid w/o the protein (regular), I don't like it as much as the Long-aid for extra-dry hair but the extra-dry has protein. I have such improvement in my hair since joining this site. I'm on other hairboards, but you guys here are incredible! By far the most knowledgable (IMO)....

    ME:The name is "REBOUND" activator Gel. I think that's why I passed it up so many times!!! :lol: I've used it alone and with V05 hair dress for shine.. (the gel) I've also used the instant moisturizer with the gel! (GREAT) Both on wet and sry hair.. good soft curly & shiny results (alittle frizz)! My internet is messed up at my house right now.. (I'm at work) but as soon as I'm back in commission.. I will post some pics!
    comic-p.jpg
    4a with some 3c
    Last Relaxer: Nov 04
    BC: March 05
  • FuzzbusterFuzzbuster Registered Users Posts: 100
    Thanks Aunatural1.....

    I usually get on pretty late w/one eye open, & one eye closed, not to mentioned half ****-eyed.....so wasn't sure :? . Thanks for the clarity. This gel sounds interesting, but I don't recall ever seeing it anywhere. I know what you mean "Rebound" isn't the best eye-catcher :roll:
  • PJsMomPJsMom Registered Users Posts: 173
    Aunatural1 are you military? If so how are you wearing it daily?
    3c/4a

    BC - 25 July 2006
  • growingitlonggrowingitlong Registered Users Posts: 122
    thanks for this post aunatural1! I am going to try and find this online. When you get a chance can you come back and post the ingredients for both?

    thanks in advance

    ETA: Would you rec this for a twa?
  • aunatural1aunatural1 Registered Users Posts: 156
    PJsMom wrote:
    Aunatural1 are you military? If so how are you wearing it daily?

    Yes Ma'am.. I wear it out sometimes.. (always with a head band). I'll twist the front ( both sides) and just wear the back out... (this is a profession style IMO) I wear it back in a bun (I can do that again! yay).. I had twists a few days ago.. I think that's about it..
    comic-p.jpg
    4a with some 3c
    Last Relaxer: Nov 04
    BC: March 05
  • aunatural1aunatural1 Registered Users Posts: 156
    http://www.cosmeticsolutions.biz/servlet/the-Brands-cln-La-Bella-cln-Hair-cln-Hair-Care-cln-Rebound/Categories

    I FOUND IT ONLINE!!!!! GO GET IT LADIES!!! hahaha

    The hair gel ingredients: Water, PG, Glycerine, Polysorbate-20, triethanolamine, carbomer, tetrasodium EDTA, Retinyl Palmitate, ergocalciferol, tocopheryl acerate, joborandi root, Sage, rosemary, Indian Hemp, Nettle, burdock, birch, coltfoot, dandelion, yellow dock, elder flower, shavegrass, wild chery bark, echinacea, damiana leaves, african daisy flowers, Roral Jelly, aloe vera extract, whew..... still not done... Lactamide MEA, acetamide MEA, potassium sorbate, DMDM Hydantoin, fragrace, FD & C Blue #1 and FD & C Yellow #5! DONE....

    Instant moisturizer: Water, PG, PEG-40, hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycerine, mineral oil, cetyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, steralkonium chloride, glyceryl stearate, Amodimethicone, retinyl palmitate, tocopherul acetate, ergocalciferol, joborandi root, sage, rosemary, Indian Hemp, nettle, burdok, birch, coltsfoot, dandelion, yellow dock, elder, flowers, shavegrass, wild cherry bark..... some of the same ingredients as the first one... Chloride, Nonoxynol-10, hydrolyzed collagen, PEG-12-PEG 65 Lanolin Oil, methylparaben, propylparaben and fragrance....

    Wow.. I'm done!!
    comic-p.jpg
    4a with some 3c
    Last Relaxer: Nov 04
    BC: March 05
  • growingitlonggrowingitlong Registered Users Posts: 122
    aunatural1 wrote:
    http://www.cosmeticsolutions.biz/servlet/the-Brands-cln-La-Bella-cln-Hair-cln-Hair-Care-cln-Rebound/Categories

    I FOUND IT ONLINE!!!!! GO GET IT LADIES!!! hahaha

    The hair gel ingredients: Water, PG, Glycerine, Polysorbate-20, triethanolamine, carbomer, tetrasodium EDTA, Retinyl Palmitate, ergocalciferol, tocopheryl acerate, joborandi root, Sage, rosemary, Indian Hemp, Nettle, burdock, birch, coltfoot, dandelion, yellow dock, elder flower, shavegrass, wild chery bark, echinacea, damiana leaves, african daisy flowers, Roral Jelly, aloe vera extract, whew..... still not done... Lactamide MEA, acetamide MEA, potassium sorbate, DMDM Hydantoin, fragrace, FD & C Blue #1 and FD & C Yellow #5! DONE....

    Instant moisturizer: Water, PG, PEG-40, hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycerine, mineral oil, cetyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, steralkonium chloride, glyceryl stearate, Amodimethicone, retinyl palmitate, tocopherul acetate, ergocalciferol, joborandi root, sage, rosemary, Indian Hemp, nettle, burdok, birch, coltsfoot, dandelion, yellow dock, elder, flowers, shavegrass, wild cherry bark..... some of the same ingredients as the first one... Chloride, Nonoxynol-10, hydrolyzed collagen, PEG-12-PEG 65 Lanolin Oil, methylparaben, propylparaben and fragrance....

    Wow.. I'm done!!



    thanks aunatural1!
  • gravesvj1gravesvj1 Registered Users Posts: 1
    Does anyone know where I can find this product?
  • hippychichippychic Registered Users Posts: 4,673 Curl Neophyte
    i've never heard of it but this is a really old post.
    LOIS (OS); cottony, TYPE 4 hair, fine/med strands; no cones bcz my hair hates them; last relaxer '98; now low porosity:?, ignores most natural hair rules; BC #8

    faves: suave, v05 shampoo, conditioner (my own), raw shea butter, castor oil, peanut oil, aloe juice
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sandy CoilsSandy Coils Registered Users Posts: 662
    Uh, and the link took me to a site that was selling "adult toys"!!!! :tongue5: LMAO

    NC is in rare form today. :occasion9:
    My Fotki

    My Blog - A Day in the Life

    Products:
    EVOO
    HEHH
    TresEmme Curl Moisture Conditioner
    Aloe Vera Gel
    Let's Jam


    Hair Type: Kinky Coily

    [SIGPIC]Me[/SIGPIC]
  • qteeqtee Registered Users Posts: 163
    wow..I clicked the link too...LOL
    Natural 3C
    My fav styer-Ecostyler olive oil gel

    I luv Tressemme Moisturizing curls conditioner..

    Olive oil and Argan oil are my fav oils..

    http://public.fotki.com/liteskinqtee
  • msjaimmsjaim Registered Users Posts: 948
    qtee wrote: »
    wow..I clicked the link too...LOL

    hee hee

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file