Warrior Diet and other things

murrrcatmurrrcat Registered Users Posts: 9,596
Theres a book about this diet, I haven't read it, but from what I've lurked around is that you basically eat nothing all day except fruit and then around dinner or evening you eat your meal.

I haven't tried it but I've been doing something like that already, I usually just eat like breakfast or a smoothie for breakfast and then eat nothing but fruit for the rest of the day until dinner, and just make sure to not over indulge on dinner.

The thing I heard is that your body is supposedly in detox during the time you don't eat so it cleanses your body causing you to loose weight faster.

From the way I've been eating, and trying to avoid eating lots of bread, it seems to be working my pants are fitting better.

Anyone else tried this?

Oh yea, and even before I realized I was doing this I never feel hungry when I wake up like the only time I've ever been truly hungry is at like noon, so should I still be eating breakfast anyway? (I only eat it because your supposed to)
tumblr_mji9u1Fwza1rh1wv4o1_500.jpg

Comments

• ninja dogninja dog Registered Users Posts: 23,780 Curl Neophyte
    I don't know much about detox dieting, but I believe that it's best to eat throughout the day, rather than going for long stretches with very little in your system.

(I read your previous thread. I think people are reacting to your writing style rather than your situation. If you could maybe watch the "likes" you might get more responses. Not trying to offend --- just mentioning a possibility.)
  • murrrcatmurrrcat Registered Users Posts: 9,596
    LMAO!! Sorry! I do have a problem with "like" I say it in life way too much like a valley girl! I'm trying to stop but by you just saying that proves to me that I need to try harder.

And I do eat fruit through out the day but other than I usually don't eat. I think I want to get the book mindless eating, I don't know if you've heard of it. I think that's my main problem with food.
    tumblr_mji9u1Fwza1rh1wv4o1_500.jpg
  • ninja dogninja dog Registered Users Posts: 23,780 Curl Neophyte
    I think a lot of us eat mindlessly. Emotions and food are so hard to disentangle.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file