I'm About To Cry.

missmomissmo Posts: 27Registered Users
I am *trying* to transition my hair from relaxed to natural, and I recently got a cut, but it didn't get all of the damaged parts out. I don't want to go too short because I'm about to start college and I'm afraid of getting a bad cut, but the cut I just got I absolutely hate. I don't know what to do...I don't know if I should get more cut off and start fresh, or let it grow more. It looks stupid the way it is right now...part of it is really curly, and part of it is straight/wavy. I hate it and I start school in two weeks...Any advice?

Comments

• EkaetteEkaette Posts: 356Registered Users
    When I get in a rut I always throw it in braids and deal with it a couple of months later. Maybe by then you'll have time to find a stylist in school so when the braids come out you'll have somebody to go to
    event.png

4b natural
  • SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Posts: 15,402Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Maybe you can equalize the texture by doing a braid out or twist out, or a twist and curl?
    My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
    My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
  • nunewnunew Posts: 36Registered Users
    Just get a wig
    Thick 3c/4a curls
    Poo: KC Come Clean, Dr. Bronner's Castile Soap (once a week)
    Detangler: V05, Suave, KC Knot today
    Leave-in: VO5 or Suave in a spray bottle with water, Giovanni
    DC: Queen Helen Cholesterol or egg and mayo
    Sealing: Shea butter, EVCO, EVOO, jojoba oil, vitamin E oil.
    Fav Style Product: Eco Styler gel, Palmers Hairl Milk
    Last relaxer 12/2008
    :love7:
  • lit26lit26 Posts: 131Registered Users
    4b
    last perm 11/8
    Bc'd 4-9-9 :sunny:
    www.fotki/miamelove.com

A product to make tranistioning EASIER!:cheers:
    Scissors. Think of it like this, your mixing dirty clothes with clean clothes, you can use all the perfum you want (hair product) but the dirty clothes (permed hair) will never be clean, will eventually get old, raggedy, and eventually start shredding/breaking(natural&permed hair). Don't waste your time. Transitioning for most is a :boxing: fight that relaxed hair will win!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file