will this work?

my hairs normally dry with an oily scalp and im a 2b, but im going to start cg tonight and i was wondering if this conditioner would be good to use? heres the ingrediants....
Aqueous Extracts: Linum Usitatissimum Extract, Althea Officianalis Extract (marshmallow-natural hold), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Panthenol, Fragrance, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol, Amly Cinnamal, Limonene, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium 11, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol.

this is the be curly conditioner by Aveda
thanks so much :)
hairtype: 2b. flatter on top and big loose curls on the bottome. top layer is straight and the underneath is curly. frizzy and is weighed down very easily

co: aveda be curly
product: aveda be curly curl enhancer

Comments

• curlyjenn10curlyjenn10 Posts: 2,034Registered Users
    Everything looks good except for the phenyl trimethicone! Cones end in -cone, -conol, and -xane. I'd avoid this one and find a new one, otherwise it won't end pretty!

Suave Naturals and V05 conditioners are popular around here for co-washing and they're also very affordable!
    CG since 6/15/08!
    Medium-Fine/Normal Porosity

http://collegecurly.blogspot.com/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file