Best drugtore pencil eyeliner?

SapphireWingstarSapphireWingstar Posts: 381Registered Users
I'm looking for a good, black, soft, pencil eyeliner. There are bazillions of brands and I don't know where to start. I've only ever used the crayon-type ones, but I want to try the ever-so-slight smokey eye look.

TIA!
3b/c...or thereabouts.

Album: http://photobucket.com/albums/a119/CrazyCurlyQ/

Password: curlomania
(albums are on the lefthand side)

Comments

• JuicyTubeJuicyTube Posts: 2,369Registered Users
    i never really knew what smokey eyes were but the cover girl eye liner is so soft its like a mechanical pencil and it comes with a white tip to blend or erase =) i used to use it.
    3b-3c CG
  • SpinCycleSpinCycle Posts: 724Registered Users
    blush wrote:
    i never really knew what smokey eyes were but the cover girl eye liner is so soft its like a mechanical pencil and it comes with a white tip to blend or erase =) i used to use it.

I second this one... Cover Girl's Perfect Point Plus is my fav for blending and smudging for a smokey eye look
    A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government. ~Thomas Jefferson
  • curly_keltiecurly_keltie Posts: 791Registered Users
    I use Bonne Belle's eyeliners. Also, for a bit more $$$ - Revlon's are very nice and go on without tugging at the skin.
    Long, blonde, 3a/mostly b hair.

78Da.jpg78Dam6.png
  • SmallFrySmallFry Posts: 614Registered Users
    I like Maybelline and Revlon for these.
    Lotsa 3c curls
    Curly Journey Album
    Updated 2009 and 2010 pics
    Hair Journal/Products

It's not about having what you want, it's about Wanting what you have
  • rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,737Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I use Bonne Belle's eyeliners.

ditto!!!

while i do have stark black (Black Ink), i wear Slate (dark grey), Midnight Bark (dark brown) and Black Plum (dark purple) most often.
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file