We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Hair tangle that I had to snip off

I feel like such a hair spazz but this must of happened to other curlies one time or another. It didn't style too badly after this happened but the hair is a little uneven on the bottom. It has been about a month since my cut and I will not be getting another cut for three months. If this happened to you would you ask the stylist to even off the bottom or would you just let it go?

Comments

• pjsmommy12pjsmommy12 Posts: 206Registered Users
    If it's really bothering you, yes. I'm a little crazy about things like this so I probably would!
    :alien:Heather

3a, med texture, normal porosity
    poo: one 'n only shiny silver (occasionally)
    co-wash/rinse out: assorted V05 "flavors"
    leave-in/dt: gvp cb
    stylers: ecostyler, bioterra curl cream, salon care aloe vera gel
    hair loves: plopping, clipping & diffusing

i:love7:sally's

• onethousandcurlsonethousandcurls Posts: 1,118Registered Users
    I probably wouldn't bother unless it was really obvious, but I'm a tad on the lazy side. But I like "laid back" better. ; )
    3b/c, CG 9/18/08
    Last process: 04/05/08 Big Chop: 08/08/09
    Currently: Herbal Essences Hello Hydration, Herbal Essences Set Me Up gel (summer only), Boots Curl Creme (winter only)
  • hipchickhipchick Posts: 350Registered Users
    Thanks for your responses.I am actually a bit embarrassed that this happened! I think I am going to wait another few days and then decide.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file