:farao:Proud To Be Egyptian!
"Your head is like a crown on you.
It is as beautiful as Mount Carmel.
Your hair is as smooth as purple silk.
I am captured by your flowing curls."
Song of Solomon 7:5 (NIRV)

Comments

• AlexjoujouAlexjoujou Posts: 2,364Registered Users
    Are you looking for ideas to take with you or buy there?

My ex is Egyptian (I've never been as my son could not travel via air as a baby due to heart defects and then we got divorced..still want to go though!). I don't know what products are available there but they tend to be typical European ones. I think in Maadi (sp?) you might find some American products if you need them.

I'd bring what I needed with though so you are covered.
    FIA 2c/3aFi

Done experimenting! Loving Spiral Solutions products!

Blog: /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fthewavytales.blogspot.com%2F" class="Popup
  • OperaCurlsOperaCurls Posts: 1,101Registered Users
    I bet you could do a google search and find out the humidity and dew point of whatever area you're going to be in, and plan accordingly. I'm assuming Egypt is pretty dry, but I could be wrong....
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fopera-curls%2F" class="Popup (I cut my own hair)
    Pacific Northwest girl, color-treated fine 3B, med-low porosity

Products: Suave Coconut condish, Giovanni Direct Leave-In, FSG or KCCC, AfroVeda Shea-Amla Cream
    I LOVE HENNA!
  • 1001waves1001waves Posts: 67Registered Users
    If you run out of what you brought with you, there are sure to be CG-friendly products available at supermarkets and pharmacies. Here just a skip and a jump away in Saudi Arabia, I have found Johnson's Baby Conditioner, Nivea Velvet Touch Conditioner, and Nivea Diamond Shine Conditioner that are all 'cone free. For styling products, the L'oreal Studio Line Wave Spray and Curl Mousse (the imported UK version) have no 'cones either. For anything else that looks promising, just check the ingredients on the back. :tweety:
    Cherub 2c/3a Fii,porous
    Wash:KC Come Clean
    Condition/Leave-in:Devacurl Decadence
    Styling:
    KCCC,AG:Recoil,Arc Angel
    Love:protein Hate:Garnier
    Experiment:at-home color
    Mod CG since 7/22/09