Trying another leave in

Curlee QCurlee Q Registered Users Posts: 523
I have seen Abba nourish around on the boards and decided to try it. I love it. My hair is still wet but it mixed very well with my Fantasia gel. I like mainly because my hair soaked it up instead of just sitting there and my hair felt moisturized right after I applied it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it still looks and feels good when it dries.
http://www.youtube.com/Kittykat1374

natural since 6/05

Comments

• FireFlowerFireFlower Registered Users Posts: 137
    The ABBA Nourishing was recently recommended to me and I like it a lot.
    Classic 4a/b, fine, dense, normal to dry, low porosity
    event.png
  • blaqpearlblaqpearl Registered Users Posts: 310
    I tried a new one yesterday as well. I bought a jar of Shea Moisture Shea Butter Leave in. So far I love it. My second day hair feels great. I am still testing it and hopefully I get consistent results.
    I have kinks, coils and curls on this head.
    Certified PJ. I need rehab.
    Hair Album
    Last update 1/1/07
  • spiral-ncspiral-nc Registered Users Posts: 716
    blaqpearl wrote:
    I tried a new one yesterday as well. I bought a jar of Shea Moisture Shea Butter Leave in. So far I love it. My second day hair feels great. I am still testing it and hopefully I get consistent results.

Blaqpear, is this the one made by Nubian Heritage? I was thinking of trying a sample from Sistasplace.
    spirals, kinks, s-shapes and coils.

http://public.fotki.com/Spiral

H is for Henna and Healthy Hair!
    Use only the PURE STUFF
  • CurlilocsCurlilocs Registered Users Posts: 821
    blaqpearl wrote:

If this is what I think it is my hair did not like this stuff. It never fully absorbed into my hair, of course I was relaxed at the time. I haven't been able to find it in NC. Until recently I thought it had been discontinued.

CurleeQ I tried Abba Nourishing, there's a thread somewhere in here. It isn't one of those leave ins I can use alone, which is too bad, but it works well under a little curl activator gel.
    Free your Mind and your Hair will Follow :)
    Curli's pics
    album pw: bangz
  • Curlee QCurlee Q Registered Users Posts: 523
    Okay I tried Abba. It was great wet, but a little cruchy and my hair didn't feel moisturized. I use Fantasia which already has protein in it, so I'm guessing the leave in with protein isn't too great with it.
    http://www.youtube.com/Kittykat1374

natural since 6/05
  • TroDousTroDous Registered Users Posts: 241
    I get the same results when I use it by itself. I have to doctor it up with some melted shea & mango butter plus a little coconut oil. I wish I didn't have to doctor it up but I have yet to find a leave-in that works perfectly by itself AND is affordable.
    Coily, springy, major shrinkage!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file