CurlTalk

Would a caramel blonde look good on me

LeeMayhemLeeMayhem Posts: 98Registered Users
Im tired of black hair and red hair makes my skin look....dirty. I would like any ones opinion.n542917198_124916_5737.jpg(this is an old pic, my hair is about close to shoulder length, this is the only pic i have that shows me with a tan)

An all over color something like this or a little darkerhairemail.jpg

this is how light i can get without a tann542917198_124917_8920.jpg
3c Hair
Wash:Hairveda Amala Cream Rinse
Condition/Leave In:Kinky Curly Knot Today
Styler:Kinky Curly Custard
Moisture/Shine:Kinky Curly Gloss Pomade
Deep Treatment:Kinky Curly Midnight Miracle
Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• PrettycurlsPrettycurls Posts: 1,482Registered Users
    Hey Lee!

I am a color fanatic!

Do you have any pics to post of the color you have in mind when you say caramel blonde?

Also how do you want it done- as in chunky highlights, skunk, all over one color?
  • subbrocksubbrock Posts: 8,212Registered Users
    i think we're about the same color (im horrible at gauging complexion, so if im wrong dont laugh too hard) and caramel blonde is my favorite for my own hair. so i voted yes.
  • PrettycurlsPrettycurls Posts: 1,482Registered Users
    Thats a pretty color!

I think you should go for it. :)
  • *Marah**Marah* Posts: 8,032Registered Users
    I think the carmel blonde will look nice on you! If the black and red make your complexion look ruddy. I bet the blonde will give you an over all appearance of brightness!
    tumblr_m9jonzYZmu1re7hjjo1_250.jpg
  • *Marah**Marah* Posts: 8,032Registered Users
    Subrock, I just saw your fotki with the carmel blonde color.. IT LOOKS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING ON YOU!

LeeMayhem check out Subrock's March 19, 2008 photo on her fotki. You can see how pretty the color looks with her complexion. Your complexion seems darker than hers to me but I still think this color can look good on a range of complexions among women of color. I definitely think you should try it out!!!
    tumblr_m9jonzYZmu1re7hjjo1_250.jpg
  • LeeMayhemLeeMayhem Posts: 98Registered Users
    thanks you guys for the advice, and yes, her blonde looks so wonderful, im going to dye my hair for sure at the salon
    3c Hair
    Wash:Hairveda Amala Cream Rinse
    Condition/Leave In:Kinky Curly Knot Today
    Styler:Kinky Curly Custard
    Moisture/Shine:Kinky Curly Gloss Pomade
    Deep Treatment:Kinky Curly Midnight Miracle
  • subbrocksubbrock Posts: 8,212Registered Users
    Subrock, I just saw your fotki with the carmel blonde color.. IT LOOKS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING ON YOU!

thank you:love5:
  • DiamondsCurlsDiamondsCurls Posts: 167Registered Users
    i think that would look hot i want that color too...wait im late looks like u already did lol
    :afro:
    Hair Type: 3b-c/m/i
    HGs:KCKT KCCC
    Using:cowash VO5, TJ Nurish, orGVP PM Detandler condish/l.i. KCKT, stylers EcoStyler or ORS L&T, SheaButter Coconut Oil or EVOO seal, DT amla or brahmi powder ,DC AOHR, Henna, Multi+Biotin+FishOil+Probiotic
    Want 2 Try: Qhem Curls
    formerly KinkzNCurlz