CurlTalk

I need a new hair product, pronto!

shemovessheshemovesshe Posts: 2Registered Users
i just found that the citre shine curl crunch curling creme has been discontinued, and i can't find it anywhereee.
it's the only product i've used that's been able to withstand the humidity for when i go on vacation to mexico.
i know, it's weird, but i actually like products that add crunch to my hair.
any suggestions would be wonderful!

Comments

• one way streetone way street Posts: 772Registered Users
    i use the new herbal essences set me up gel. it's good in humidity and gives crunch. also, it's CG safe!
    mod. CG 2C-3A/M/iii
    Fotki album and journal updated: 10/01/07
    password: springlet

Currently: Trying to stop straightening so much. Using Elucence conditioner and whatever works for me.
  • UnrulyCurlsUnrulyCurls Posts: 33Registered Users
    I use La Bella Mega Hold gel (the blue formula). It keeps my hair frizz free most of the time.. and depending on how much you use, it adds crunch. It's CG friendly, and you get a lot for less than 3 dollars.
    3B/3C, thick, biracial curls
    Modified CG
    Loving my Coconut Oil
    Scouting for the best straightener
  • Curls are hotCurls are hot Posts: 28Registered Users
    I definately reccomend LA looks mega mega hold styling gel. Holds up great for me even in humid weather.
  • tinicurlydtinicurlyd Posts: 1,053Registered Users
    . ditto on the LA looks mega mega rock hard fixation gel #9 yellow.. but also try the LA looks Sports gel #10 blue , heard thats great also and has crunch like the mega gel. i just bought the LA sport gel to try it out too.
    Modified CG-Use Low Poo
    Use Suaves & VO5 Condish For CG-Honey+ Condish=My curls are loving it!
    *Suave gels ( love crunchy gels )*My HGs-Re:coil, Jessicurls , Boots , Loreal Spiral Curl Mousse, Tigi Amp*

*~Show Your True Beauty Cuz Curls Rock!~*
  • shemovessheshemovesshe Posts: 2Registered Users
    thanks girls, i'll definitely check out your suggestions.

has anyone tried the fructis hard curl gel?
  • tinicurlydtinicurlyd Posts: 1,053Registered Users
    .. yes i actually tryed the GF hard gel. the only reason why i havent tryed it again is cuz im such a PJ that im always looking for new products . but with LA looks i have stopped..i think im gonna give the GF gel to my niece. it was ok. so far i like LA gels.
    Modified CG-Use Low Poo
    Use Suaves & VO5 Condish For CG-Honey+ Condish=My curls are loving it!
    *Suave gels ( love crunchy gels )*My HGs-Re:coil, Jessicurls , Boots , Loreal Spiral Curl Mousse, Tigi Amp*

*~Show Your True Beauty Cuz Curls Rock!~*