New curly girl

sweeththrsweeththr Posts: 20Registered Users
Hi everyone! I have been trying desperately for the last few years to get my curls to be presentable, but have never been able to. I think it's because I would just try out new products without any rhyme or reason without any kind of extensive research .

Anyway, I have been hanging around this site for a few days and decided to finally try out these messageboards! I am going to try the no poo method for my 2b (I think) hair, and this morning was actually the last time I'll be using shampoo :) I don't think I will be going too crazy with product until my scalp gets used to the lack of sulfates. I will probably post pics of my hair up here soon just to make sure I know what type of hair I have before I jump in to all of this.

I'm looking forward to keeping my hair curly and not being ashamed of it!
CG since July 31, 2009

2c, normal porosity & medium texture

Shampoo: Burts Bees More Moisture

Cowash: Suave Naturals tropical coconut & Suave Naturals refreshing waterfall mist

Rinse Out: Garnier Fructis fortifying cream conditioner

Leave in: Vive Pro nutrigloss

Gel: Herbal Essences totally twisted, Living Proof No Frizz for medium to thick hair

Comments

• carolinacurlygirlcarolinacurlygirl Posts: 20Registered Users
    welcome! I look forward to sharing this journey with you :) I can't wait to see pics and hear about your results with the no poo!!
  • blessedhimeblessedhime Posts: 1,458Registered Users
    It's great to have you join the forum. Have fun!
    Blessed Princess Diamante, High Archivist of the Thrifty Trinitarians in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last Relaxer: July 31st, 2008
    BC: 14th August, 2009
    Favourite Product Line: None at the moment
    HGs: Amla, brahmi, maka, neem, hibiscus and fenugreek powders.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file