i miss food :(

curlyorwavycurlyorwavy Posts: 133Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
ugh

well i only lost 1/4 pound in the last 11 days. not good. and i'm really missing food! as in big-slices-of-cake food. when started diet/exercise i wasn't missing it which was great. but now i am and we have loads of cake and chocolate around the house.

:cry:
UK curly, 2C/3A
CG, Tresemme Perfectly Undone, VO5 Firm Styling Gel

"I keep being bowled over by how lovely you look. And I love your hair. You have lovely hair. I can't put into words how beautiful your hair is! It's so... gorgeous. Seriously, I love your hair."
My fiance, when I was feeling all insecure. He's my curls' biggest fan!

Comments

• beauticurlbeauticurl Posts: 89Registered Users
    Don't give up! That slice of cake won't taste as good as reaching your goals will feel.
    What helps me is to indulge my cravings when I have them. After all, I don't want to diet the rest of my life. That's not living! So I either have a little of what I want, or I make a healthy substitution for it. Sometimes I find that I like the fake stuff just as much or better.
    Either way, you are worth this. And you can do this. Food has the most power over us when we label it as bad and tell ourselves we can't have it. Good luck! :D
  • curlyorwavycurlyorwavy Posts: 133Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    thank you :)

hmm maybe will investigate healthier sweet options. prob is at the moment i live at home so i don't do the shopping. about to go away for three weeks too. but def something to think about for when i go to uni this autumn.

also i lost 1.5 pounds this week :) total of 6.25 pounds now. aiming to lose a stone so getting towards half way.
    UK curly, 2C/3A
    CG, Tresemme Perfectly Undone, VO5 Firm Styling Gel

"I keep being bowled over by how lovely you look. And I love your hair. You have lovely hair. I can't put into words how beautiful your hair is! It's so... gorgeous. Seriously, I love your hair."
    My fiance, when I was feeling all insecure. He's my curls' biggest fan!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file