new here :) wanted to say HEY!!!!

carolinacurlygirlcarolinacurlygirl Posts: 20Registered Users
Hi, I'm new to CG but not new to the forums here. I've been visiting for the past year or so but I've never posted. I tried going CG about a year ago but I didn't read enough info to get started. I stopped using shampoo ages ago, but I never realized that I had a massive build up of 'cones on my hair because they were never being washed out :) OOPS!!! Well, now I'm back and I'm doing much more reading and trying to understand the FULL concept before jumping in :) I received my first Deva cut about 2 weeks ago which was so much fun and amazing :) My hair still doesn't curl like it used it - i have a feeling that it has something to do with bleaching my hair blonde, or either my hormones due to my 2 pregnancies.... my hair really changed about 4 years ago with my first pregnancy - but it was about the same time we started using bleach.

Right now I'm trying the Deva line and mixing in some ACV rinses and trying a few other gels that are CG friendly....

here are my pictures :) Nice to "meet" you all and I look forward to learning soooo much more from all of you!!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157621754345295/

Comments

• aileenpassaileenpass Posts: 182Registered Users
    Hi CarolinaCurlyGirl....let me tell you, you have amazing curls. You are definitely doing something right. Have fun on our boards a great way to share ideas and get tips. Your daughter also has amazing curls, she is beautiful, congratulations.

Aily
    Hi, I'm new to CG but not new to the forums here. I've been visiting for the past year or so but I've never posted. I tried going CG about a year ago but I didn't read enough info to get started. I stopped using shampoo ages ago, but I never realized that I had a massive build up of 'cones on my hair because they were never being washed out :) OOPS!!! Well, now I'm back and I'm doing much more reading and trying to understand the FULL concept before jumping in :) I received my first Deva cut about 2 weeks ago which was so much fun and amazing :) My hair still doesn't curl like it used it - i have a feeling that it has something to do with bleaching my hair blonde, or either my hormones due to my 2 pregnancies.... my hair really changed about 4 years ago with my first pregnancy - but it was about the same time we started using bleach.

Right now I'm trying the Deva line and mixing in some ACV rinses and trying a few other gels that are CG friendly....

here are my pictures :) Nice to "meet" you all and I look forward to learning soooo much more from all of you!!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157621754345295/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file