Garnier Triple Nutrition Dryness Reversal Review

darcurldarcurl Posts: 586Registered Users
This product review is based on the newish Garniers' dryness reversal 3 minute undo deep treatment. I really had no luck with this. In my summer heat it weighed my hair down making it look limp. I resorted to shampoo after several failed attempts to correct it with co-washing. At cannot tell as of now if the conditioner is the same when i used them i used both and was left with soft hair, but undefined, over-conditioned. Maybe use less, maybe results will improve with more mild less humid weather. These are some options I have before writing it off as no good. ; *
2c, CG, soft, managed, curly-From NEPA
:male::female::binky::angel13:
MAX GREEN ALCHEMY
MOPTOP
MOP-C CUrL
INNERSENSE ORGANIC BEAUTY
JESSICURL
CURLJUNKIE
DEVACURL
(BUMBLE, AUBREY ORGANICS, JANE CARTER)

Comments

• darcurldarcurl Posts: 586Registered Users
    MAX GREEN ALCHEMY
    MOPTOP
    MOP-C CUrL
    JESSICURL
    CURLJUNKIE
    DEVACURL
  • darcurldarcurl Posts: 586Registered Users
    I did not know mineral oil was bad, not until after i tried the product. Now i know better. The conditioner though may be good. I have it and will review that later on today. The shampoo has sulfates but anyway you'd need it to repair your hair after the mineral oil, and ouch, that mineral oil is number two on the list of ingredients. I sulfated, my hair was soft after i did the 3 minute undo dryness reversal. it stayedsoft for about a day then began to lose definition. After that my hair became undefined in the ends and flat on top. My hair was almost straight. Even after washing my hair was still damaged and I am trying to get it back to health, need i now say it has been a bad week for my hair, hasn't looked this messy in months. I took a major hit on trying out this product, I really hope others don't do damage to their hair too.

So don't let the big sized bottle fool you, or the clear packaging, or the creamy consistency, or the little crushed apricot seeds to make you think it is good and should buy this. None of that is good when the product did some damage. And what is Garnier thinking, after making steps towards better products with their body boost and sleek and shine lines of CG conditioners. Also their new nutritioniste skin care line. Claiming that all natural nutrition is the key for hair and skin health, how does this product even come out. Oh well, body boost, sleek and shine, and their skin care Nutritioniste lines are all on the good side. Keep an eye open later for my Triple Nutrition Conditioner Review(can it restore my hair to health??).
    MAX GREEN ALCHEMY
    MOPTOP
    MOP-C CUrL
    JESSICURL
    CURLJUNKIE
    DEVACURL
  • kaybeemkaybeem Posts: 1Registered Users
    I have 3c thick, spirally, soft, but stiff when dry, hair. It may be because its dry and cold here in Chicago, but my hair really likes this product right now. It's by far the richest drugstore conditioner I've tried.

I paid $7 for a med. sized tube (maybe 8-10oz), and have used it two days in a row now with the same result: tame, soft, shiny and defined curls.

I've regularly used the regular Garnier conditioners, without cones, for 6-8 months now, and while they aren't the best, I haven't had any adverse effects from them-they don't build up too bad.

So my new routine is to coat my hair in regular Garnier conditioner, to soften it up, then use the Dryness Reversal 3 Minute stuff on top of that. It goes on nice and thick and heavy, with good slip. I lightly rinse, then immediately put a dab of Curl Keeper and let my hair air dry.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file