Summer Sale!

Shelly FontanaShelly Fontana Registered Users Posts: 253
WHO NEEDS PRODUCT FOR YOUR CURLS???? Save 15% at Curlmart.com today and Friday. Start shopping now with coupon code VACA15. GO now, Curlmart.com
Shelly Fontana

Comments

• RednaturalcurlsRednaturalcurls Registered Users Posts: 1,814 Curl Neophyte
    Does that apply to all products? I was trying to buy the you build it Jessicurl pack and when I go to checkout, it says cart does not contain products to which coupon can be applied. Thanks!
    Hair Type: mix of 3's, growing out an angled bob, color-treated red.
    Current products: GVP conditioning balm for co-wash and leave in, Curl Junkie Curls in a Bottle, Pattern Pusha and Garnier Anti-humidity hairspray
    Hair idol: Kimberly Schlapman from Little Big Town
  • NicaCurlsNicaCurls Registered Users Posts: 164
    I really want to take advantage of this, but for some reason I'm having trouble registering with CurlMart. I'm hoping their customer service department gets back to me before the sale ends!
    Pacific Northwest 3a/3b, medium all across the board, possibly porous.

Low-Poo: Trader Joe's Refresh
    Co-wash: V05 Tea Therapy Chamomile, Giovanni TTTT
    Rinse-out: GVP Conditioning Balm, Yes to Tomatoes, EO Chamomile & Honey
    Leave-in: Curl Junkie Curl Rehab, Sonoma Soap Company First Crush
    Deep Treatment: Jessicurl WDT
    Gels: BRHG, Biotera
    Stylers/Mousses: Komaza Coconut Pudding, Curls Goddess Glaze
  • redcelticcurlsredcelticcurls Registered Users Posts: 17,502 Curl Neophyte
    Does that apply to all products? I was trying to buy the you build it Jessicurl pack and when I go to checkout, it says cart does not contain products to which coupon can be applied. Thanks!

In my email, it says that Wen, Kinky Curly, Curly Cocktails, Kits, and Collections are exempt from the sale.
    Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
  • JodiRaeJodiRae Registered Users Posts: 166 Curl Connoisseur
    Are individual Jessicurl products also exempt? The code won't work for those either.

Thanks, Jodi
    So far just experimenting with anything and everything!!!!

In my email, it says that Wen, Kinky Curly, Curly Cocktails, Kits, and Collections are exempt from the sale.

Ah, ok. I didn't get the email. Just saw this post and the brief one on Twitter.
    Current products: GVP conditioning balm for co-wash and leave in, Curl Junkie Curls in a Bottle, Pattern Pusha and Garnier Anti-humidity hairspray
  • redcelticcurlsredcelticcurls Registered Users Posts: 17,502 Curl Neophyte

Ah, ok. I didn't get the email. Just saw this post and the brief one on Twitter.

I think I signed up for CurlMart newsletters on CurlMart so that I get the emails.
    Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
    Me too, but I didn't get that one. But then my email has been messed up lately so who knows. It could be lost in cyperspace somewhere :hiding:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file