I was clueless about hairstyles until...

CarameliciousCaramelicious Posts: 65Registered Users
I found this super-great-awesome Channel on youtube from a lady called Happy74girl .She has 3c curls and I follow the exact same hairroutine :icon_smile: and get defined 4th and 5th day curls and my hair is not dried out, although I expect it and I only use gel between washes on my hair.

Check it out. She has dozens of easy to do hairstyles for going out, going to work, exercises. I absolutely love those styles and can not hold it back to you all!

xoxo Caramelicious

Comments

• BekkaPooBekkaPoo Posts: 3,861Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    She rocks.. yes she does. :D

I'm a subscriber to her vids. I hope my hair looks half as good as hers does one day.
    "The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everybody else."
    "...rationality is not necessary to sell things.."
    My staples: Mane n Tail (cowash), Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine (leave in condish), Grapeseed oil or shea butter (sealing), Organic Root Stimulator Elasticitea (leave-in condish & light hold)
  • OnyxCabeloOnyxCabelo Posts: 1,767Registered Users
    Wow! She has amazing hair! Thank you for posting this!
    Currently:Alaffia Shea & Coconut Enriching Shampoo, Alaffia Virgin Coconut & Shea Enriching Hair Lotion, Qhemet Amla Olive Heavy Cream, Qhemet Honeybush Tea Gel.

Last Texturizer: March 12, 2008
    BC: July 21, 2008
    Hair: Coarse, low porosity, iii.

Certified Denirophile:love5:

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting a different outcome". ~ Albert Einstein
  • destinych3destinych3 Posts: 291Registered Users
    He hair is so fierce. Just gawjus!
    Avi pic: Damp,freshly washed/ DC'd hair
    3c/4a:glasses8:

:alien:APL and beyond:alien:
    http://public.fotki.com/destinych3:hello1:
    Updated 102209
  • drasdras Posts: 175Registered Users
    WOW. She has amazing hair. Just gorgeous. But her hair looks more 3B to me. I wouldnt really say she is a 3c. I thought 3c had more tight curls. Anyways, I could be wrong. But she has beautiful hair.
    21 Months Relaxer Free

My album: http://public.fotki.com/dras/
  • NaturallyCurlyEnnovyNaturallyCurlyEnnovy Posts: 992Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Oh yea....I love her channel. That's where I got my frohawk/curlhawk idea that I wore last week-end! She uses barrettes instead of ponytail holders which I liked because I'm not a fan of ponytail holders as it seems I have too much hair at this time. I used the goody's ouchless barrettes that is all rubber and no clips though. Came out great. Suppose to go to birthday party tonight and it's rainy here so I will definitely be rocking that style again. Will get pics this time though. Hope they don't cancel the party since it's raining.....
    YouTube & Twitter <<TheCurlyFitChic
    www.thecurlyfitchic.com
    Fotki<< Updated 2/10

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file