How long do deva products last?

Kimberly13Kimberly13 Posts: 4Registered Users
i was just wondering how long you find the deva products last before you have to buy more. i want to see if it's worth the price to buy deva products.
3a
CG since July 09

Current products
Co-wash- Suave Naturals Coconut
Conditioner- L’Oreal Pro Vive Nutri Gloss
Style- Garnier Fructis Styling Gel

Comments

• rbbrbb Posts: 4,355Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    when i used the conditioner & shampoo, i bought the 32 oz online at cosmeticmagic.com for $27.97 each. and free shipping $40 and above. i thought it was decent. and, they ship it out right away, so you receive the products quickly -- for me, was 2 days!!!
    i now only use the deva styling products, and they last a long time -- angell, [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/DevaCare-Arc-AnGell-p-567.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=devacurl-devacare-arc-angell]arc angell[/buylink], set it free. i use more set it free in summer, so i use it up a little more quickly, but still worth it.
    it's not cheap, nor is it the most expensive. for me, buying it online at those prices made it affordable.
    (now i use nature's gate conditioner (aloe vera) that i buy at wholefoods for $6.99 for 18 oz, and that is really a good price, and i love the conditioner -- i leave a lot in, and it's very close to the old one condition and my hair is once again happy!)

3a, some 2c & 3b, medium texture, porosity normal, low elasticity :-(
    washing/cowashing, conditioning, protein tx: curl junkie products
    leave in:curl junkie conditioners and treatments as leave in
    styling: curl junkie 
    sealants - jane carter nourish & shine

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file