Hey

TeapoochieTeapoochie Posts: 1Registered Users
Im new!! My name is Tea. I have 3C ASL trying to get it MBL. Hopefully I can be of help to some of you and you all can definately be of help to me. I live in Dallas, TX. Im originally from Los Angeles, CA. No offense but, just about all the ladis here wear wigs and weave and thats not the business to me :sign5: so, I need some friends that are into the same things I am. They think Im weird here cuz I dont color my hair or do the extensions or relax my hair.

I look forward to meeting you all. Thanks for letting me join!

-Tea

Comments

• aileenpassaileenpass Posts: 182Registered Users
    Welcome, we are so happy you joined us. This is definitely a great place to be, a place where we share our love for our natural hair and embrace our curls. Such a great community sharing in so many different ways.....good luck
    Teapoochie wrote: »
    Im new!! My name is Tea. I have 3C ASL trying to get it MBL. Hopefully I can be of help to some of you and you all can definately be of help to me. I live in Dallas, TX. Im originally from Los Angeles, CA. No offense but, just about all the ladis here wear wigs and weave and thats not the business to me :sign5: so, I need some friends that are into the same things I am. They think Im weird here cuz I dont color my hair or do the extensions or relax my hair.

I look forward to meeting you all. Thanks for letting me join!

-Tea

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file