My son is so cute

SlainSoulSlainSoul Posts: 12Registered Users
Meet Darius!

DariusandMattwithbowlofcerealinlivi.jpg

DariusBeats.jpg

DariusCatBathroom.jpg

BabyDinhisbath.jpg

I love my son very much, but I must say that I am sad that he will catch hell for his curly hair.

Is favorite cousin, is always trying to make his hair lay down, yeah right!

One day she told him that his hair was wierd.

Honestly, ever since my hair cut, I wear a scarf on my head 24-7, because of people like her. I feel so sorry for him sometimes.
-Slain
slain adj : killed; `slain' is formal or literary as in "slain warriors"; n : people who have been slain (as in battle)

Comments

• runrunrunnerrunrunrunner Posts: 196Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    wowies.

he certainly is cute...and is hair is just as cute!

beautiful!!
  • JuicyTubeJuicyTube Posts: 2,369Registered Users
    aw! i like his hair
    3b-3c CG
  • SlainSoulSlainSoul Posts: 12Registered Users
    I like to keep it long as you can see by the first pic. The grand parents fight against but Mom and dad (shown), we love his hair. I love my son, really even if he were ugly I would still think he was pretty cute. He is a great kid too, kinda' strange in some ways but that only means he is normal.
    -Slain
    slain adj : killed; `slain' is formal or literary as in "slain warriors"; n : people who have been slain (as in battle)
  • DolphinCurlsDolphinCurls Posts: 370Registered Users
    AWWW!!! He's adorable! His hair is lovely! :D Don't let anybody try to change it! Fight them if you have to! :twisted: :lol:
    3A/2C combination of ringlets and waves :nike:
  • Ab-starAb-star Posts: 1,128Registered Users
    Wow your son IS cute!! Love his curls!

:)
    MY HAIR ALBUM
    pw - jack

Going natural for the summer...just a dab of ArcAngell!
  • SlainSoulSlainSoul Posts: 12Registered Users
    See, told ya' he is cute. He is learning so much right now it is so great. we play for hours sometimes, after my hair cut, honestly, he is the only person I feel comfortable around. My hair is only a couple inches long now, I hope it grows about a bit before my first parent teacher meeting sometime in 08'.

Darius has been my best friend ever since he was born.
    -Slain
  • JuicyTubeJuicyTube Posts: 2,369Registered Users
    SlainSoul wrote:
    Darius has been my best friend ever since he was born.
    that is the sweetest thing i've ever heard. :cry:
    3b-3c CG
  • RaindiamondsRaindiamonds Posts: 218Registered Users
    awwww he's beautiful
    My hair is naturally curly,very long thick corkscrew curls that are 3Braindiamonds.gif
    http://whatsnew.fotki.com/raindiamonds/
    will add more curl pics soon,thx
  • KimmyKat63KimmyKat63 Posts: 3Registered Users
    Darius is gorgeous and so is his hair! The photo of him with the cat is just too adorable. Make him proud of his heritage and he won't care what anyone says. I'm surprised that these days when it seems that anything goes that people still comment negatively about hair and such. I guess the stereotype of what's "beautiful" is slow to change. Pity.
    3b curls (pay no attention to the pre-CG avatar frizz), products: VO5 Tea Therapy and Activate conditioners (thanks InternetGirl), LA Looks clear gel, Suave aloe mousse and "Noodle Head" stuff I got at Sally Beauty Supply. Poo-free since 9.4.06

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file