Probs with KCKT/KCCC?

wookiemousewookiemouse Posts: 295Registered Users
This combo MIGHT be a HG for the front and sides of my hair, but it's making one nasty mess in the back! The back of my hair is a little more coarsely textured, almost 3b back there. I cannot have SDH with this stuff, although it looks pretty darned good on the first day - and I NEED SDH. I've been using the mysteryflavored method with BRHG, but somehow the back always turns out poorly defined and frizzy. Anyone else experience this? Any tips?

Stacy
3a/some b, med/high porosity, med texture

My current HGs:
Co-wash: Suave Naturals Coconut, VO5 Strawberries & Cream
Conditioner: Deva OneC
Leave-in: Shea M, Deva B'Leave In
Cremes: CIAB, pink Boots
Gels: BRHG

CG since 2/07 and loving it!

Comments

• curlypearlcurlypearl Posts: 12,231Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I actually have the same experience. I wonder if you posted this on the general board if we could get more answers. It's only the top half of my back that's so undefined. Also, I definitely need advice on SDH.
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
  • rudeechickrudeechick Posts: 6,726Registered Users
    [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Curling-Custard-p-778.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-curling-custard]kCCC[/buylink] hair never lasts more than a few hours on me; then it swells and loses definition.

Its just not worth it; it takes longer to dry than it looks good!:sad1:
    Curls,Coils,Waves & WhatKnot:geek:
    3miii/My HGs tame bulk&frizz/Give definition w/o crunch
    My Photobucket Album
  • kaysarakaysara Posts: 152Registered Users
    Oh man I have the same issue in the back! I wonder if there's some sort of trick to it...
    3a/2c, medium texture, thick and dense, normal porosity/elasticity. Cone free since 5/1/09.

Low Poo: SheaM C&S
    Condish: GFS&SZero or SheaM WCR
    Stylers: UFDCM + LALSG

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file